Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Once again


      
                                      
                 Once again I find myself going through more things than I should have to. My ms Vee is moving out once again on me.  Can you believe it cause I can't she has only been back 2 months......... she doesn't think that she should have to help me with her grandmother it blew me out the window.. Am I wrong thinking that's what families do they help each other in time of need.. but I hadn't even asked her. All I asked was that she keep the house clean and clean up after herself while I'm here with her grandmother.   She has a tenancy to make a mess and not clean it and I'm very clean and I don't appreciate it.. that's all I asked. Well I'm just amazed by her attitude even though I shouldn't really be ... It's not the first time .. I have to talk about this and get it out of my system cause at the moment I feel over loaded.  My Mom fell out of the bed last night she doesn't know how it happened my son had to pick her up because I didn't have the strength.. I feel like she slapped me in the face again Vee that is.. I'm sorry if I'm babbling on but my brain is going in circles at the moment and Mom is talking away to me and I just can't breathe...............


 I wonder sometimes what did I do to deserve this... My two older children are so different than my three younger ones............Sometimes I feel like I never raised them. cause all three have no sense in there heads. well I shouldn't say all three my middle boy does have some logic... My heart is just over whelmed with everything Mom slowly dying and my brother being a total jerk and my daughter with no compassion in her heart.............Lost ...
Enjoy your day my friends...~Blessings~ with love Janice


2 comments:

  1. Janice: My heart is broken for you. I am so sorry for all that you are going through. All I can tell you is to lean on the Lord. Only He can help you forgive, take comfort, and give you strength. Please if you need someone to take to you or pray with you, contact my on my email marthasfavorites@aol.com. I will be happy to listen and pray. Blessings to you, Martha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Martha, I truly appreciate you .. blessings to you as well...

    ReplyDelete