Saturday, April 20, 2013

A wonderful Weekend indeed

Bisquick Pancakes

Ingredients

    2 cups Bisquick Mix
    1 cup
    2 large eggs
     
Directions Mix all ingredients, Use 1/4 cup Cook in hot skillet.

Number of Servings: 14


I think Bisquick Pancakes in my opinion are one of the best mixes.
there always lite a fluffy... with some Homemade syrup...

Homemade syrup:
One cup of brown sugar
One cup of white sugar
One teaspoon of vanilla..Been making it all my life   I never buy syrup ever..made it when my children were little my Mom made it for us...
It's been a great weekend so far... Vee and the baby came home and I think to stay for a while had another person move in as well.. 
                                        

Isaiah and grandma...
 The other day we decided to get up today and go for a small picnic Me Vee and Isaiah it was nice. I fried up some chicken and made some pasta with peas...
                                                      


We went to the Park up where Mom lives that way after we could stop in and leave some food for her and visit for a short while...
 The park was nice they had recently re-did the park..Vee put Isaiah in the swing and he liked it..(probably cause we have one of those swings at home..)  I brought a small vintage table cloth and a basket full of food and things we needed I loved it..And so did Vee...all in all we had a wonderful time together much needed I believe..I hope your weekend is going well...with love Janice
P.s. Thank you father above for all you do for me...Amen...
 STOP BY AND SEE WHATS COOKING ON MY CROCHETING BLOG...SEE YA SOON......... 
 
 http://beedoily.blogspot.com/
 

  

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a lovely weekend :)

    Hugs to you,
    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nothing like a picnic with a grandbaby. Isaiah is precious....I remember when my Isaiah was so small..now he's 15. Blessings friend

    ReplyDelete