Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Dreaming simply of Spring...

       We have been having some warm weather up until today...  All of a sudden the wind started blowing as if a storm was on it's way...  When I first went out into the garden to look for new little baby flowers,  it was calm and no sun though...  Then all of a sudden the wind came up...  it became very strong like the Wizard of Oz movie...  
       But me I just ignored it and went about capturing my tiny flowers to refill my little vases...  They make me smile, tiny flowers do...
                Snowdrops and Primroses,  all in colors...  Violets...  
                  Daffodils ...   Tiny Purple Pansy's...  
                       Yellow Daisy's ...  


        I thought I would share my Blue teapot, by Hall ...
        I call it a old Blue,  i have a old piece of material that my daughter ended up with...  It's our favorite piece of material it has this beautiful Blue similar to this Blue with pretty flowers on it...  
       It goes well with this teacup I got before online...  I love Corn flowers?...  That's what I call them...
        It's by Royal Albert...  Called Harvest bouquet...

                  A wrinkled  lemon ...

       Serenity, is the place in the Garden that I can call my own...  To see God's creations of life...  Soon life will be popping up all over tiny little ones will be born in the trees and nest and little hidden places... Though I can not see them all, just the same I know...  As I watch the presious gifts of God unfold my heart and soul is warmed inside...  


       Pretty Pink Camelias all over in the tree and garden floor...
        Tiny remnets from my crocheting granny squares, I stuffed them inside my tiny Violet teacup...  And some of the squares I'm making...  I'am almost finished...  Few more then I can start the process of putting them together...  I can not wait to completed it...
       I hope your having a wonderful day where ever you are...  With love Janice...
                     Be back soon .....







8 comments:

  1. Hello Janice, what a lovely post, such pretty spring colours. Even your teapot and little cups blend in. I enjoy your posts, thank you.

    Diana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Janice...You totally refresh my soul!
    I too love tiny flowers, Springtime babies and Granny Squares and Blue Teapots...
    Can't wait to see what all those lovely Granny Squares look like all sewn up together :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like spring has sprung at your house, Janice. Soooo pretty. Susan

    ReplyDelete
  4. All lovely Janice, i love your inspiration and spirit, im following you because i cannot miss your posts, i blog little no time, but keeping my little blog for sharing sometimes...take care...loves soraya

    ReplyDelete
  5. Spring is in your romantic home!
    Hugs
    Alessandra

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful flowers and teacups and that blue teapot is so lovely too,Janice!
    I am so ready for spring!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just love all your tiny flowers...so much like spring. WE had good weather too and then yesterday, it changed...rain and wind and chilly weather.
    Hope all is well Janice.
    Hugs,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  8. Janice, what a lovely post, the colors of the flowers just speak Spring, don't they? I love your little bouquet, it is just about perfect! I can't wait for Spring to really be here.

    ReplyDelete