Friday, February 15, 2013

A perfect day..........just for me...

A surprise to myself....... I made a pit stop day before yesterday....I just couldn't help myself, I had to see what was there for me. Of course at the Tea house....(Lovejoys Attic)
and to my surprise....I couldn't barely believe it.. do you see it in the back..I have been wanting this for a long time now.

It's just so so pretty, I love the little flower on the top of the lid.  I'm so happy that it was there...I really couldn't believe I was just saying to myself how I did want some red and white....She was around $45.00 which I thought was worth it for me..

I found a few other pieces to go with it....a couple of bread plates and a two bowls...two cups and saucers...I only purchased some of the pieces and left the other cup & saucer and bowl on layaway. They are so good to me. I purchase a lot from them...
Would you have some tea with me...............I love it...
 It's Johnson brother from England course I really don't care where it came from ... I just love it.

                                    Just for me.....(My Valentine Day present to myself...)

Happy Weekend my sweet friends....I hope your weekend is wonderful...I been working in the Garden the last few days..The weather has been wonderful...show you next time...darn forgot that recipe again..I just looked at it yesterday and forgot to put it in my purse.. I will try to remember tonight when I go home. See you soon...................................

4 comments:

  1. Very pretty....glad she makes you happy :) Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely tea pot! I have also been thinking of looking for some red transferware...it is so pretty. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh be still my heart! That teapot is amazing! I am thrilled for you Janice. What a treat!
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Janice,
    Oh I love your new teapot and teacups! I recently bought a red transferware teapot at a antique mall here in Florida. Mine isn't as pretty as yours though! I've been collecting red transferware for about a year now. So much fun to look for it! Glad you are feeling better!
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete