Thursday, November 9, 2017

Something new . . πŸ’œπŸŒΈπŸŒ·πŸ’žπŸŒΏ

      My my,   I'm  in Love again...  Pioneer woman stop please..  lol I have no more room in my house and it is so difficult to not buy such pretty things... Take a look at these..
      Thery are just beautiful they remind me totally of vintage dishes and bakers..πŸŒΈπŸ’œπŸ’žπŸŒ·πŸŒΏ
      The platter I bought months ago from QVC. she had these platters and serving bowls three different sets I bought all three...  
      Here is one of the bowls.. πŸŒΈπŸ’œπŸŒ·πŸ’žπŸŒΏ

      The largest has a red rim..  The middle one has a yellow rim. And the smallest has purple and I really like the purple..  wish she make some dishes to match...  bottom is the baby one..So so pretty with the platter


      It is just so pretty to me..  πŸŒΈπŸ’œπŸ’žπŸŒ·πŸŒΏ
      Here is her Purple Adeline pitcher..
      Fruit bowls and glasses I have a set of four πŸ’œπŸŒΈπŸ’žπŸŒ·πŸŒΏ

     I cleaned my whole garden today which is fairly big..  it took all day with a break in between.  I can not do what I used to do.  Im just too body broken these days..  my back my hands etc..  I'm feeling rather dead at the moment..  but least it is clean, till more leaves drop all over again....  I want to get the house cleaned you know that move your furniture clean behind and under before Christmas..  This year we are having Christmas at my sons house, but I'm cooking. Least the mess will be there not here..  Yay....  πŸ’œπŸŒΈπŸ’žπŸŒ·πŸŒΏWell it is time for a hot shower and I will come by and visit with you all a little later...  I hope you are all doing good..  Blessings. With love Janice. πŸ’œπŸŒΈπŸ’žπŸŒ·πŸŒΏ





9 comments:

  1. All are beautiful and colorful. I have one Pioneer Woman cup given to me by a blogger friend and I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Truly lovely pieces, Janice. You have got me sold on Pioneer Woman stuff. Every time I go to Walmart, I look at the pieces they have. So colorful and pretty. You now have a terrific collection. Thanks for showing us. Susan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all your wonderful bakeware! So pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I think I am in love too, Janice. Those dishes are so very pretty. Gardening does break the body, doesn't it. Good on you for getting it done. You can now sit and enjoy the garden.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's a good thing I don't have a big house. I'd probably collect way more dishes than I could use in a lifetime. These are gorgeous. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Where do you put all those pretty dishes!! You make me want to clean out my cabinets and start over. :) I know what you mean about "body broken". I want to work like I used to, but goodness, I get tired quicker these days.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really stunning! I love all of them
    Hugs Alessandra

    ReplyDelete
  8. That Pioneer Woman collection is hard to say "no" too. Look at these pretty Purple glasses! Oh, I love it all!

    ~Sheri

    ps.....Janice, I wanted to thank you for the comment on my "the women in my family post." When I was reading it, I knew you had some tough times in life yourself. You are such a strong example to us, Janice, and what's even better is that you can still smile too. : )

    ~Sheri

    ReplyDelete