Sunday, August 14, 2011

Off and running..



I'm off and running .... to home that is...this week school starts so I'm not sure when I will be back. I need to change Vee's school because she didn't accomplish much at Independent Studies here In San Francisco. For some reason she went down. So continuation school is in order for her. The good thing is that there is one a few blocks away from Mom's house so hopefully she can go there. Pray and cross your fingers. Another chapter in our lives. Vee hasn't gone to reg school for about four years now..So that's what I will be doing this week trying to get her situated at school. It's going to be hard because I'm so used to her being at home with me. And I don't know how I'm going to do with the panic part but I have to get over it..I do stay home at times alone so we will see. If I don't get back here have a great new week. I'm sure most of you will be doing the same thing getting started with the school year..I don't even know where summer went..It just flew rite by...Be Blessed my friends...much love Bye for now!




2 comments:

  1. Good luck getting your daughter in school. I can't believe the summer is almost over. The sweet potato biscuits sound good. Love, Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. THANK YOU CATHERINE..FOR STOPPING BY AND LETTING ME KNOW THAT YOU WERE HERE I APPRECIATE THAT. THE BISCUITS ARE GREAT TRY THEM...LOVE jANICE

    ReplyDelete