Friday, August 5, 2016

Friday's chatter...

        Well good afternoon dearest friends, 
I'm just home hanging out it has been somewhat of a over whelming week for me..  But I don't even wish to speak upon it.  I much rather share teacups with you...
        
        I recently found a new teacup I have several piece's  of this particular china, and I happen to really like it's deep blues...
        

        And I happen to really love the rim of flowers on their plates etc....
      It is called Liberty Blue Staffordshire England...  Ever since I saw the first piece I wanted more of it..
        This is my first teacup set...  It goes well with my Granny dishes and clear blues...


        Linen vintage napkins with a touch of light blue embroidery on them a green gate tea towel...
        My clear blue teacup set... Which one should I use...
        And of course on of my granny teasets...  Which I love love...
        We can switch them up...


       We can have tea together if you like....  I'm all ready I have extra teacups...

       My new miss Ribby...  So happy now for the next one... Jamima puddle duck...
                    HAPPY WEEKEND WITH LOVE, JANICE....
Ps...  Joining Bernideen's tea time garden party @   http://blog.bernideens.com/
Please stop by and maybe you would like to join the party, bye now...

9 comments:

  1. Tea would certainly taste better in your pretty cups!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soooo pretty Janice. I just saw the large plate for sale in Home Goods! So lovely, aren't they?

    Thanks so much for stopping by. I'm always happy when I see you have visited.

    Janice, I want you to know that I really love your blog! Susan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your pretty tea cups would put a smile on anybody's face. I love each of these pretties. I hope this week is a better one for you. Sending you a hug. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Janice:
    Such a lovely table all pink and blue! I love the doilies and sweet floral fabric along with Beatrix Potter's storybook characters. All very fun! Thank you for sharing and linking.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You always sweet the prettiest tea trays, Janice. I love your teasets and also how you can mix and match them. I think my favorite is the granny set...love the vintage, cottage look of it! Happy tea day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such pretty blues and your granny set does look great with them. I have a few teacups of them too! Hope you are having a good day!
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful blue and whites! I have Liverty Blue plates but not teacups....Christine

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your Loberty Blue!! I have a few pieces and 2 dinner plates. I have set of 10 dinner plates and cups and saucers but it is in a different pattern. Love your blue depression glass tea cup and saucer!! So pretty!! Thanks for sharing and thanks for stopping by!!

    Hugs,
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a beautiful post, loved the liberty blue. Take care.

    ReplyDelete