Friday, October 9, 2015

Well Good morning

      Well helo, good morning,    I just sat down on the couch with my morning tea...
It seems the sun is shinning this morning already...    I cant see it through the living room window...    I woke up late this morning around eight, I usually wake up earlier, but I finally started cleaning and my body is in broken mode this morning.  I was so feeling good but boy when I went to go to sleep my body started aching all over...    I couldnt fall asleep so I drank some chamomile tea and put miss potter on to watch... And some where I finally dozed off but woke up later only to rub some heat rub on my back and one leg...   The fun things of getting older...    I have really come to the conclusion I have a lot of things but I really do love them...    I think that I went into some kind of depression mode after mama died...    And just bought to forget...    I don't want to rid of any of the pieces I have though...    So I have to maybe store a few things....    And change out when I have the notion too...
     I love this little rose teapot, I think I only paid a few dollars for it...    It's like a medium size pot...    It has no name on it, but it reminds me of Homer Laughlin style... 
      I recently purchased these tea cups...    I fell in love with them...    So I just couldn't help myself....
      I just can barely resist anything roses, and these are just so elegant and besides they match my teapot...    It's be awaiting for some matching tea cups...
      I think it's the perfect match...



      The tiny delicate rose on the outside then a beautiful rose inside, whats not to love...
      Sweet saucer to match...    With gold trimming all around...    The name is Federal shape Syracuse China.... I found mine on ebay for a decent price...  The teapot i also bought from ebay a year ago for like ten bucks... It is a Hall teapot...    
I love it as well, actually everything all my teapots and teacups I love...    I don't think that I could get rid of a one besides that's why I bought them all because they captured my soul...    I want to do some more cleaning but my back just isn't going to let me maybe later in the afternoon not sure though...    I will just have to wait and see...    
      I forgot today is Friday, wow time just seems to fly away these days as I age...    I notice more and more these days that I'm aging...    Well that's the life...    So I think it's off to make some breakfast...    So I wish you all a most wonderful day today and a lovely weekend...
With love...
Janice...

3 comments:

  1. You certainly have some wonderful tea sets, the roses are a real delight. Hope you feel better and pain free soon. Have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Janice....You know, I just love your posts. Whenever I see one posted, I say, "Oh, goodie. A post by Janice." I'm waiting for your book on Mama's cottage transformation, too! I do not think about getting older (or at least I try not to.) I'm so glad I can still walk, talk, see and do! Hope your weekend is a total delight! Susan

    ReplyDelete
  3. You 've got such beautiful tea set. They are very romantic. I love all of your china
    Hugs
    Alessandra

    ReplyDelete