Tuesday, July 12, 2011

It's already Tuesday...

Can you believe it is Tuesday morning already. These days just fly..hummm. WEll I have pink eye..got it yesterday. I'm thinking that it must have been in the air at the flea market because no one else has it..Yuk..my eye is hurting and all icky and sticky and red as a apple. So now I have to cancel Therapy and that's not good. but I can't go and get everyone sick with pink eye we sit to close to each other and vee won't go alone. I was thinking my daughter in law Ana. but then I would have to watch the baby then she will get it which I'm hoping that she don't because I took care of her sunday nite. Well lets pray she doesn't get it...I have a picture from the flea market I had Vee take it because we were laughing that I had everyone carring something..cause my hands were full of bags with the vegetables that I had bought. LOL...it was really funny.
My son Michael and his wife Ana that's my wrought iron stand and my duck...and we are all laughing.
my son was like yeah mom you can put the picture on your blog. I was like yeah that's a great idea..lol..They said good thing you didn't have more money we'd be carring all kinds of stuff to the car. Love you guys...
Wow it's raining outside, this darn weather is to much..we aren't even having a summer. It is so scary to me because the bible talks about different things that are to come for the end of the system to happen. are world is a mess. well I haven't left my son's yet..I was thinking I have been having a problem leaving places. Vee didn't want to go home yesterday. so for her I stayed it really wasn't me. But today I'm ready to go home. I got alittle nerves yesterday with the baby crying alot. I think maybe she is a little colicky..she seems to have a lot of gas inside and in the evening she has been crying and crying..I took her the other nite but last nite I couldn't do that with my pink eye so they had to deal with her. My son said she stayed up til 12:30. hard on my son to get up for work. but those are the things of having a new baby rite..So today for sure I will pack up and go home. Things are going good with Benny. we seem to be getting close to each other fast. I d k if that's a good thing or not. but all the same it's happening! what to do when I go home hummm I guess it will be a stay inside day. Possibly crocheting on the new doilie or start a new one like the yellow n white star for my daughter's other tea cup. she has them on a shelve and she is short one..the yellow one lol..so maybe I will do that. I don't know when I will be able to start on my dresser's or cabinet the weather has been so yukie. need some warm days to start I can sand in the storage house I suppose, but to paint I need to do it outside. well we will see. well friends and family not too much to say today. I feel kind of yukie with my eye not feeling good. so I think I will stop on this note and see you maybe tomorrow. Have a very wonderful day today. hope your weather is better than mine..It's a wonderful my garden is growning at all...
GIANT HUGS TO YOU

1 comment:

  1. Hi janice i read your message on myspace its strange my blog the options are all open so people can leave comments try again i love you visit me..i have this lady left a comment no problem ill keep putting what my heart tells me to.. im happy for you that you are alright..take care..loves soraya...

    (could you add yourself at the end of my page on my guest and also on my followers so i can see your pictures and dont forget i have a new blog so the last picture of mine thats my blog i see many pictures of mine on your folowers my page is pink now..and i will leave it this way..hope you can find me..friend.

    ReplyDelete