Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Good morning Tuesday...

Hello, good morning again dearest,
        I awoke this morning around 5 am, I'm not to sure why maybe things on my mind...  Which seems to be on going...  This world is over whelming...  But that's where my own world comes in and 
That I have build around myself with my Garden teapots and cups and saucers, my crocheting and all
the vintage things that I truly love...
        I love Blue glass, if you been following me for any length of time you might know...  I got this tea cup way back when, when me and Mama used to thrift together...  I believe it is by Federal the saucer is totally different...  I found two of the cups and goodness I haven't a clue when I found the saucers, but they worked for me...  and I found just two like the teacups...
        The sun is shinning a bit in the kitchen so I feel it is the best place to compose...  Bright and
cheery teapot and a lovely ginger jar to match...  Full of flowers...
        This is a Salder teapot that I have owned for several years now Probably one if the first teapots
I purchased...  I really love the floral design on the front...
        A few years later I found this sweet ginger jar, which I had no idea that it was so large...  But
I love it just the same...  I noticed today it is starting to age and glaze and crackle...  That make me 
wonder where and who originally purchased it...  And what was it used for...  And what secrets does
it hold or stories maybe memories...  Do you ever think of that when you purchase something vintage...
I do...

        The same pattern as the teapot and it just warms my soul...
        He he, it looks pretty in the garden amongst the tiny flowers...

        The sweetpeas are starting to bloom...  And the fushia. Colored Geraniums...
        They smell so good, I thank God for all the sweet pretty smelling flowers...

                The lid has the design to...

                One tiny White Rose...

        Back inside because the weather is not sure what it wants to do...
                 The sun has since left...
        Now to figure out what to do today...  I have some things I should be doing but, I don't really feel like doing it...  Well whatever your doing today...  I hope you have a wonderful day...
                             With love...   Janice
                HAPPY TUESDAY...




5 comments:

  1. You have a special way of putting things together. Your photo's are always so pretty. What a wonderful way to have started your day. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such beautiful photos, I adore the Sadler teapot. I often wonder where some of my vintage things have been and the sort of life they had prior to having a life with me. Fascinating thoughts of a wondrous era long gone. Happy thoughts and a wonderful day are wished for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh So Beautiful! I love the blue teacup.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such pretty photos, Janice. You have some lovely things. What kind of flowers are the pretty deep blue ones? Just lovely----everything. Susan

    ReplyDelete
  5. You always shaow such lovely things! I adore everything
    Hugs
    Alessandra

    ReplyDelete