Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Morning.............A second post...In a days work....sharing Tea with me...


Mornin, I stayed at Mom's last nite...didn't have the energy to drive home after running around all day with Vee...Last nite for the first time I felt my grandson moving about in his Mommies tummie...Was very cool...It's so strange to see my babygirl having a baby...Soon my home will be filled with the blessed sounds of a little one...It's been 19 years since...Can't wait to meet him in person and hold him.
Well the other day Carolyn from Aiken House & Gardens...posted a post of blue and whites...gave me some inspiration to make this little Hankie crocheted bag......
So I started crocheting it up...It's like my Tea bag holder but not as wide and a little bit taller...and a handle and flower...
I love Blue & Whites, it is my most favorite....I have many Linens and dishes that are Blue & Whites, Her photos were so pretty..you should really stop by and see them.
Cuppa Tea in my Church Hill Tea cup from England...
Would you like a few blueberries......I thought it would be great for Ladies to carry to a tea party or Little young ladies as well...Or It could be used at a Wedding....It just seemed like a elegant idea
I started it in the late morning and crocheted into the evening...



The Handkerchief I decided to use for this one........It looks so pretty inside....
The almost finished product...I just have to sew a button on...but I want to shop for some new ones...and sew the handle and flower on..then it will be completed...
I will show you the finished product soon.. Have a grand day, with love Janice
CONTINUE DOWN FOR SOME PASTA TOMATO SOUP FOR A FALL DAY..

3 comments:

  1. I love your crocheted hanky holder. I always love things made from crochet thread and anything oldfashioned. take care, Darlene

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your beautiful photos. With how good you are at crochet..........I bet it wont be long before you will be crocheting little booties and sweaters for that sweet bundle coming your way! I am so excited for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pictures! You could get a job in photography!

    ReplyDelete