Monday, February 20, 2012

Waiting patiently on Spring


I brought Mom a tiny bouquet yesterday and some Banana muffins....the flowers were from the garden. I'm getting so excited it is going to be Spring soon. Tiny Daffodils, Prim roses and Bachelor buttons I even still have Sweet Peas can you imagine...
Pink Snap Dragons ....
I have been at Moms all day playing on the computer I believe tomorrow I'm leaving to my daughter's...though I'm not sure Idk..I'm ready to go home SweetPea is all alone waiting for me and I miss her...
Not much going on today, so I wish you a very lovely evening my dear friends....with Love Janice

2 comments:

  1. Such lovely flowers..you sure are ahead for flowers then we are here. I have only the start of the crocus's starting to bloom at the moment. I do love spring though..can't wait for the daffodils and hyacinths :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too am very impatient for Spring. We have ahd a very mild winter but I want to work in my gaardens again & smell the fresh earth....
    Ahhhhh... Spring!
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete