Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Beautiful early morning


It's just 5:30 am I just got in a little bit ago, I met someone a while back and finally decided to meet him in person. It was really nice, I had a great time it felt good to have company. We went for a short walk together. He left and went home to get his medicine and then we decided we wanted to visit more so he came back and we went to watch a movie and talked most of the nite....it was nice company ... he asked when he could see me again ... he was a gentleman he held the door for me he waited for me etc ... I was pleased I decided to meet him. I think we are going to be just friends but who knows what the future holds rite. ... One day at a time...

Im tired so tired ready for some good sleep ... My eyes are rolling in my head nite nite...be back soon....

3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness get some sleep! Glad you had a nice night. Thanks for visiting my blog!
    Hugs,
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pleased to hear you had a nice time :)

    ReplyDelete