Saturday, June 25, 2011

Wanted to share this (third posting)


 Nectarines and Strawberries....
While I was doing breakfast my brain is always working trying to keep myself busy from being bored to death. and keeping my mind off of Vee. Things have been a little hectic with my daughter Vee her growning up in a manner that I'm not pleased with and having to let go of that rope meaning letting her go... well there's a lot more to say then I care to at the moment. . . anyhow my brain has been disturbed with it all. so again I was trying to keep my mind busy trying something new for me..a different flavor of jam..So I remembered that Mom bought me some nectarines and I don't like them when they are soft and to fast they reached that degree so off went the peel and  I sliced them up ..then I thought O I have some strawberrie as well..so lets add them and see what becomes of it..
So I sliced them as well and added them together in a pot with some vanilla sugar and a tiny piece of vanilla bean...
It came out surprisingly good, I liked the flavor of the strawberries and nectarines..So I just made a little jar full and I brought it to Mom's and we had a piece of toast with it on top...YUMMMMMY...so good...try it you just might like the flavor ...............

No comments:

Post a Comment