Friday, June 10, 2011

Ready for the Day



Mornin Ya'll, Ready for the day. Yuliana goes to the doctors today to re-check her Jaundice. We have been putting in the sun and baking her so to speak...LOL...she is so adorably sweet and busy already she has a little mind of her own...hummm..we are in trouble..she seems so advance for a new born baby who is only I believe 8 days old.. she is very alert as well. this is her after her sponge bath yesterday..she was so content after...though she didn't like it much. I'm still working on her hat..I had to take out a row and widen it up so I'm re-doing it ...I'm going to make it like a bonnet...hehehe well I hope anyways...

 O I forgot to share with you this adorable little cabinet mini size with drawers..that I found on the curb side...but I'm mad because there were two and I left the other because of course they thought I was crazy..My children LOL...but when my daughter in law saw it she said wow how cute..and when I told her that there was two she said I should have gotten the other...DARN.. always listen to your self...
See isn't it cute, my mind is thinking five different ways to change it up...and just now I had a thought grandma, my Mom gave me a bunch of rolls of border..with blue etc. colors..so may I will use that. hummmm thinking! I'm LOL not even sure what I'm doing with it..I was thinking using it in the storage house for seeds etc..or ribbons and what nots...not sure..the other one had different knobs they were wire circles..MAD...should have gotten it..oh well garbage men took it away already...
Today I have to go home to check my parakeets and water the garden I hope that nothing dried up I worked so hard to fix it up..The week just flew rite by and the baby is already 8 days old..time just seems like its going so fast I can't believe it. I have been so tired lately don't know why well I know I don't sleep well but IDK..wondering if something else is going on in my body..I worry alot and I guess the panic causes that...but I'm older and you have to keep yourself up to date so to speak...things change with your body..I always been fairly healthy but I have gotten off track since I aquired this condition..and I have been trying to get back on track...I started taking my liquid vitamin B's..they helped me major when I first got this panic...You apply it under your tongue and hold it there for 30 seconds. this is great for us women...I buy mind at our local Walgreen's. they are about nine dollars for a small bottle which lasts for awhile..They are suppose to be good for our female things and stress and also at the same time give you a little help with energy..So try them...Well I been thinking to making some cinnamon bread again, I made some last year and I really enjoyed doing that. So I woke up this morning thinking I wanted to do that. I think everyone here would like it..My one young grandson Anthony has a interest it seems in cooking..so I thought he would enjoy it most of all..watching the dough rise up..and what not..So when I go home I have to gather up the items I will need and  bring it here. I'm staying till Monday because my son n Ana have a appointment and they can't bring Yuli with them..
Wait a minute grandma I'm sleeping....LOL can't wait till she's walking and talking...loved it when everyone of my grandchildren got on the phone and said helo grandma...love you....the best feeling in the world..Wishing you a great day....
GOOD MORNING GRANDMA

                                                      WITH LOVE..........

No comments:

Post a Comment