Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Mornin................Hot Weather

 Good morning, well the hot weather has finally arrived and I believe it's officially Summer...YEA......We roasted yesterday and I believe we are going to be even hotter today...I'm at Mom's, came yesterday to visit but I will be leaving today  back home I have my garden to tend to and in this hot weather it will burn up in a minute and I don't want that, I worked to hard. 
Good thing I watered it yesterday twice...

This is my last ceramic dove, I had about four of them but little by little they got broken in the garden I think maybe the raccoons did it..so sad..I found them one time on a job with Dad...she sits on my wicker shelve with two tiny fairy's...



Here's the planter on top part of the shelve, a pansy has snuk it way in, I just love pansy's.  So I was happy to see it.

Here's a plant that I don't know the name of, but I found it half way dying at floor craft nursery in the bargain part....I didn't think it was going to make it at first, but by my surprise it's looking wonderful and even made some blooms...so sweet tiny little white flower and the Chinese sage colored pot I found in the back of the garden under by the back fence when I was cleaning out the garden. So I washed it up and put her there...She looks grand now..
Here is all my cilantro coming up it's in a wooden box by my back door, I think I also planted some chives and you know my forgetful mind forgot the other thing that I planted. Guess I will have to wait to find out LOL.  O maybe it's Basil...I think that's it..so silly of me..(Ya know I forget everything I have to pin notes on my forehead)...
Here is my Dolie it is finished except for the edging, I will do that sometime today. I also made that hat for my granddaughter Yuliana...I just have to put some White Ribbon on the top and it will be done...everyone here just loved it..I told Mom I should had wrote down what I did...
Everyone has asked me why the blue and white, well that was the thread I had with me..when I got the notion to do it..but I will make another in pink...real soon...but it did come out good for not having any pattern to follow, just pulled it out of my head...I hope that you like it as well.
Hummmmm, seems I lost my company here, no one has been here to visit it looks like. I'm sorry I can't be here everyday. I have things to do as well. Like today Vee has a appointment with the therapist. I took her to the dentist the other day and she also has a eye doctor appointment..Life just has issues that need attending to, I can't just sit on my butt all the time...Plus we have lack of computer. well I have a old one but I don't want to hook it back up..It runs like molasses.LOL...really it does and rite now I can't afford it they cut 45 dollars from my cal works money..and it's really going to be tough..(PRAY) for me that S.S.I. comes through..it's hard being like this but I trust in the Father above he always provides for me..I'm never completely without...(THANK YOU FATHER)
Last nite's dinner turned out well..it was yummy I had some Carne Asada a Mexican meat that usually is grilled but if it's thin enough it will fry nice...I made some red rice and a small salad. Mom was happy and that's all that really mattered...



The other morning, I was so bored I woke up and made some Blue Berrie muffins, then I made some Oatmeal Cookies and then I made so me little Tamales...Then I told me to go play in the garden before we had so much food and didn't know what to do with it..LOL..I gave some to my Daughter in Law and grandson...and brought some to Mom..but I forgot the darn muffins...well I did manage to take a picture of the little chicken corn tamales...they are good in my opinion and everyone Else's ....

I put some Ceso Fresco (Mexican cheese) on them, then I decided I wanted some Salsa...so I made that
And put it on top.....(mom's makin coffee and it smells so good, I haven't had coffee for three years due to my panic attacks...and I didn't miss it but boy it smells divine)..
YUMMMMMMY, it was delicious..Mom  got me a prescription, ( I say prescription because it's my therapy...lol) to Tea Time I have been wanting to get it but just haven't done it..so she was sweet enough to get it for me...

It looks so wonderful, I was excited to receive it Thank You Mom, your a doll!!!!!....Going to write another blog with a recipe from the Tea Time magazine...so stay tuned

No comments:

Post a Comment