Thursday, July 2, 2015

My baby doll...

Once Upon a time, once when I was a little girl I don't quite remember why and I don't remember 
where my Mama was...
But for some reason I went into her room and opened the closet ...
I went back into the kitchen and got a chair
to climb on..
and when I was looking in there I found two lovely dolls in the package like 
they were new..
I had wondered why Mama never gave them to me..
So of course I took them down and opened them up not knowing if I was suppose to...
but I did anyways..
Mama didn't get mad though, she just said she didn't know why she didn't give them to me
I believe my Grandmother had bought them for me..
Maybe I was too young and Mama waited for them to be with me later...
I remember the other one as well she was much smaller with reddish hair
but she got ruined with ink.. 
Someone other than me wrote on her face..
but this one I kept all these years.. 
She's been sitting in storage and now she can come out.. 
She herself is still in very good condition... minus
her clothing 
Back then she was dressed in Pj outfit.. a robe and pants.. with white shoes..
which I still have the bottoms and shoes..
the robe got ruin by battery acid.. 
So this outfit that's she is wearing is from 
a porcelain doll that had a broken foot that I had saved forever...
I found it all while I was cleaning out the bins
from the rest of the stuff from my storage..that was sitting in Mama's room
so I gave up the sweet broken doll and took her outfit for my baby..
I washed her hair and gave her a bath.. her hair was course so Vee said lets put this special conditioner in it 
and it helped it a whole bunch.. some experience..
some 50 years later giving my baby doll a bath combing her hair..
Getting her all dressed up in a new outfit..
I love her sweet face... Tiny nose and lips.. her pretty eyes..
We went out to visit the Garden..
and take photos...
We picked some Queen Anne's Lace for you
with some Purple daisy like flowers..
I hope that you like them and me..
I don't have a name for her.. I don't remember ever naming her
Suggestions.. Please..  
p.s.  It's been a hectic passed couple of weeks.. 
My oldest daughter tried to commit suicide and she almost succeeded ...
Good thing I had called her.. 
I knew something was wrong when she spoke to me..
but thank God she told me what she had done..She took over 20 pills.. 
that your only suppose to take one every 8 hours..
I had to send a 911 call to their from here.. 
All four of her children were home.. then would have been torn to pieces
if she had died specially there in the house..
they took her to the hospital and released her the next day.. go figure..
She is doing well now and realizes that she never will do that again
well I hope not..I pray not..She 
said when she seen and heard all the other people who are 
really crazy from drugs and other issues.. she said o no this is not the place 
for me..
but I pray she never goes back to that dark place again..
Thank God he aloud her to wake up..
She has panic disorder like me.. It's very tough to live with
specially the first several years which is where she is at.. With no help for her children
 and a jerk of a dad for the kids..
She had to quite her job she couldn't work no more and she's been hanging on the limb 
for months now but she kept telling me let me wait till the kids school is finished
but in the mean time she was going crazy with all the stress and down stairs lives the 
kids dads family and they just were giving her a hard time.
long story...
So on top of all the rest I'm stressed to the max.. with not much help either.. 
So my dearest blogger friends please send prayer for us to become ok
I wish you all a wonderful loving Friday and weekend to come..
with love
Janice.. 
Thank you for your support and love 
and sweet comments
p.s.s. I'm also sorry I can't always visit all the time..
Blessings







5 comments:

  1. Hello Dear Janice....

    Oh my goodness. Your mother's heart must be so sad and worried. As soon as I read your post, I stopped and prayed for your girl, for each of her four children, and for you.

    God, in His infinite wisdom, can help her find peace and serenity.

    The doll? Gorgeous. Absolutely gorgeous. I do believe that is a Madame Alexander doll. And you made her sooooo beautiful.

    Janice, as always, I wish you the very best and pray that things will stabilize. I'm so glad you are the kids' Grammie and can help them in their little innocent lives, just by being there for them. Same with your girl. Just love her and show her your support. God bless you, every one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh..i'm so sad for your girl and i' ll pray for her, for you and your family. Your doll is such beautiful land roamntic
    HUgs
    Alessandra

    ReplyDelete
  3. I too will pray. We have a wonderful God and he sees all our troubles and walks through them with us.
    On another note your doll is so cute with her big eyes. I was trying to think of a name and only came up with Susan, Sally or Sarah, all old fashioned names. :)

    Diana

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your doll is just beautiful, Janice, and the name that I thought of was Anne.
    I hope and pray that your daughter will be ok and get the help that she needs. Thank goodness that you called 911 and her life was spared. Prayers will be with her and with her children.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, Janice I'm so sorry you had to go through that with your daughter, but I'm thankful she is still with us. Its seems so many families are having such difficult times right now. I know my family is growing through a big struggle, but I'm clinging to God's unchanging hand and holding on for dear life. Trusting him to bring us safely to the other side. Your baby doll is beautiful,so nice you still have her. Her outfit is beautiful shes wearing. Blessings hun

    ReplyDelete