Thursday, July 16, 2015

Good Morning, Well at least I think it's a good morning...
There's quite here at Mama's house...
Everyone is sleeping away... It's to early for anyone to get up for work...
So how are you this morning... Me, myself a bit tired.. which seems to be a lot these days..
This cleaning everyday between here at Mama's then at my house is a bit to much...
If I was younger I don't think I would mind as much..
I wanted to re share this  sweet Gracie teapot... It's one of my favorite pots...
I love the tiny Roses all over.. and I like the rim where the Black goes around with the the Roses
It sets it off...
I had found it several years ago, hidden in a bottom self at the Tea shop...
I love Roses don't you...
I have had this little piece forever... something I found when thrifting with Mama...
I believe it's to hold little papers for messages
The sweet Matching teacup..
Which I was so grateful to find...on line..
When I found the pot at the Tea shop a few years back..
I so remember the Lady saying I doubt you will find the Teacups to it
But because I knew it was Gracies...
I had some confidence I would
and behold I did for a decent price...
I also remember Mama being so excited...I wish her and I could have had
More tea parties together.. 
But believe me... she is always in my heart...
I wish it was a nice day and I could do tea in the Garden..
Sweet and delicate Roses
In the background are my Little handmade crocheted 
sachets that I had made.  I've been wanting to make more I just haven't had the time to do so....
Maybe soon..  I believe, It's time to put the water on for tea...
I had a wonderful time making these..
I had some other ones but my daughter took them because they were in her color Purple..
I think I will use my Pink Rose mug here at Mama's for 
Tea this morning...
Are you ready for tea... I'm waiting patiently for the water to boil... I just realized that I haven't any
Teacups here at Mama's just mugs...

Tea's ready... I think I'm still pretty tired.. Writing has put me to where I think 
I would like to go back to sleep for a bit..
It's almost like the computer hypnotized me...
seems silly but it's true...
So I think I will stop here for now.. catch a few other winks before everyone wakes up
So thank you for your lovely visits and I hope that i can stop by soon to visit with you....

with love
Janice




8 comments:

  1. Oi amiga,esse porta retrato é maravilhoso.Eu amei os saches de croche.Boa quinta.Beijo.Valéria.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your tea set is absolutely fairy. Everything is such romantic and sweet.
    Hugs
    Alessandra

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness. How utterly beautiful! You truly have an artist's eye. I love all your pinks. The teapot and cup are both gorgeous, Janice. And your crocheted sachets are a total delight. Fabulous job! Susan

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a sweet teapot, Janice! It's nice to have pieces that go together; charming! Your little sachets are very cute too. Thanks for sharing and have a lovely weekend.

    Blessings,
    Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Janice, what a beautiful teapot and also the darling teacup. The rose sachets are just charming and so pretty. You are so talented and this setting is so inviting and filled with cozy charm. Thank you for sharing and also for stopping by and your kind comment. Wishing you a wonderful rest of the weekend.
    Hugs, cm

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely teapot, you are a great collector of vintage, here in holland we are more practical, because nearly everyone works, and cleaning in a busy home requires much time, we also have thrift stores, yard saling, but in the USA everything is cheaper...here is expensive...thanks for sharing...hope we can follow each other, i love your posts...blessings soraya

    ReplyDelete