Friday, May 29, 2015

Loving Blue...

Do you Love the color Blue?  I do, I love love it... 
I have always loved Blue and White...
Helo everyone. I hope you are all doing well.  The Day before yesterday I felt kind of lousy sad missing Mama.. I felt myself falling into 
a depression mode.  And I got up off the couch and told myself O no your not..
Jumped into the shower and got dressed fixed my make-up and my hair and off I went...
Sometimes it's very hard because of my Panic disorder to just jump and go..
But I prayed to God and asked him to help..
and Off I drove to Love Joy's 
My favorite place in the world..
So this is one of the things that I found.. I have been wanting a Tea cozy forever
but just couldn't find the right one for me.. I love Roses But wasn't looking for that either... 
this is the perfect one for me..
Don't get me wrong I want some other's but this was waiting for me as the saying goes..
Minus the tea cup... I found these soup bowls and dinner plates and there were some bread plates..
they are China from Brazil..  Since there are no teacups, I think these will work. or I just recently purchased
some white with gold as well so I think either one will do..
They are really nice in my opinion.  A soft light Blue with Rose Buds.  with the Touch of Gold 
Lovely...
I think that they are elegant..
Some of my photos are a bit dark there was not any good light today the weather has been so deary it's just crazy..
Barely any Sun and if there is it's not till late afternoon and it's mixed with clouds..

The light Blue teacups I have saucers to match them
they are called Delphite.  I fell in love with the color
I love that Blue color a lot..

The star dishes are by Greengate.. This is the  regular table setting.  I made the one set so 
that I can share the new china plates..
I found these shakers in Mama's basement.. with the tiny tray.. so cute 
They were inside a box wrapped in a brown bag like someone had bought them 
and never used them.. They were just a bit dusty...
The cloche I found a long time ago.. It's a heavy glass.  I was thinking it might have been used
for cheese .. but just the same It works for over the plant which is doing well..
I have a beautiful  large cloche I found years ago, and of course Dad's truck. I miss that it was always like
a treasure hunt for sure... those surely were the days.. My Dad would call in 
and say get ready I got some good stuff..and I go outside when he came and climbed into that 
large dump truck and start digging for all the surprises
my mini African Violet... I'm waiting for some blooms..

Early this morning In the Garden:
Sweet sweetpeas coming

The early morning dew.. 


Seeds I love seed packets when they are pretty...
I planted some Green beans that are different colors.. it was 7 am.. couldn't sleep no more but there was 
a light mist in the air.. but It still was nice..

I also planted Green Bean seeds in little pots in here this morning but I forgot to take a photo..
I love this little house It gives your plants a head start so the snails don't eat them up.. and this 
year seems I have a ton of ugly snails and slugs yuk.. 


........
.....
Silly Raccoon's, I found these brand new in the basement at Mama's house.  I guess 
she had ordered them and put them down there..
Sweet Angel...

The wind blew the tiny seeds and they landed in the crack...
Have a beautiful weekend
tomorrow is cleaning day for me..
with love...
Janice..

7 comments:

  1. Your table setting is lovely so fresh looking - and the tea cosy fits in beautifully.
    Early morning, now that's a good time for the garden, your sweetpeas are pretty.

    Diana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Janice. Honestly. Your table setting looks like something out of Victoria Magazine....SO GORGEOUS.

    You should have your own "what not" shop. Oh, if you only lived closer, we could open one together. Wouldn't that be the pizazz? You have such talent! Even that lovely doily you made looks fabulous.

    Seriously, you should think of having a little mini-shop for natives and tourists of your area. It would be a huge hit!

    Your garden looks adorable, too. And those raccoons! Cutie pies. Love the salt and pepper shakers on the little tray, too. Oh! Great start to my Saturday morning. Susan p.s. Thanks for your visits!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Blue is a favorite color for me too. I think your garden is wonderful ♡ Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your table setting in blue is very romantic. I love all your blue and white items. Your garden is fabulous
    Hugs
    Alessandra

    ReplyDelete
  5. Janice,
    Yes, I love BLUE in the home! The light blue tea cup and saucer is gorgeous, I really like that! I have been looking for unique tea cups also. Your African Violet has such a pretty color, and your garden Angel is so sweet. I have a few statues out in my back yard, and they are special to me.

    Always enjoy your posts, Janice, especially your "blue" ones. You have quite a collection of china, and I love seeing it.

    Have a pleasant Sunday, dear.

    love, ~Sheri

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow lovely post!!!! I like your blog!!!
    would you like to follow each other? let me know...
    Besos, desde España, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a great post! Yes, I love blue and white. Sadly, I don't decorate with it anymore in my house, but I can't part with my blue and white dishes and such. Silly me.
    Are you feeling any better? I finally have turned the corner.
    How do you get so much done in your garden? Always soooo pretty and something new all the time. I guess I am just too busy!
    Love ya,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete