Monday, March 3, 2014

Yes I did it again.....



~ ` * ^ * ` ~ Letters, I love recieving letters in the mail.. Don't you......... I'm thinking that I would love to start a pen pal chain... I used to love to write but somehow I've gotten away from it  ... It was always a pleasure to find a new stationary or a wonderful card to send off to someone to make them feel good....


Maybe do a recipe exchange with it.....

Or even perhaps do a Scripture exchange.....Or all three..   Something nice to share with each other..Make each other feel good...  I think the internet is fasinating I think it's very amazing that we can have friends from all parts of the world.. Don't you ?   But Letters and cards and stationary are just as wonderful...


Isn't this a fasnating Tea Pot.. I just love it .. Looks like beautiful lace to me............. anyhow if your interested in writing doesn't have to be a big letter just a note or two... wink... Let me kno...
O and what did I do.. Yes I changed my blog again I just wasn't satisfied with the other.. but I think I'm liking this one a lot....


I been up all nite taking care of Mom.. who pretty much can't barely do anything for herself... It's so hard watching all this unfold ...and  having to be the responsible party etc... and listen to your drug addict brother flap his lips all day long and part of the evening... It's just been crazy as can be...


Well I just wanted to share my idea with you all let me know if your interested at all... I wish you a                wonderful new week

                                              with love
                                                         Janice

1 comment:

  1. I love also this new look. The Titanic is my favourite movie. The tea pot is fantastic!
    Kisses
    Alessandra

    ReplyDelete