Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Just sharing ....


*~ ` ````````  *  Just thought I would show you the cutest little Ramkins.. I suppose they are for Easter.. but for me they will Identify Spring...... I found them at the Safeway store. I found only one pink one and the girl said there should be more but there wasn't .. So I went Safeway hunting.



*~ ` ````````````` *  So I found them at this one Safteway by Mom's... and many colors which made me happy. So I ended up getting two Blues and one Pink and one Green..



* ~ ` `````````````` * Just look at what else I found.. aren't they sweet... I just love them to pieces...


* ~ ` ```````````` My phone isn't working to hot.. so I really couldn't get any good photos



* ~ ` ````````````````````````````````````````````````` Pretty Pink Roses. `````````````````````````````````````````````````

blurry............. darn...
 Maybe later I can get some better ones.. but this is my Spring dinning table..

               


                                    with love Janice


5 comments:

  1. Such lovely finds! And your spring table is absolutely stunning! Such an amazing place to sit down for a wonderful meal! I hope that you have a great week friend! Nicole xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your spring table, fresh and
    the beautiful pastel colors, I find it all very romantic.
    Love Suzy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Janice, hope you are well. Your spring table is lovely with cute little pieces. Flowers always complete everything. Hope you have a good week and the upcoming weekend.

    Blessings,
    Aida

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your spring tablescape is very romantic. I love it very much in every detail.
    Kisses
    Alessandra

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anche se le foto sono sfocate ,la tua table spring è beautiful!L'amo!Baci,Rosetta

    ReplyDelete