Thursday, February 11, 2016

Crocheting hearts...

        Good afternoon everyone, I been crocheting hearts since last night...  Just for fun I love hearts, don't you...  If I had more extra yarn I would probably crochet many more...  But as it is I have already gotten in to my blanket yarn...
        This is the third one that I did and I so love it, I have admired it for years, but in a smaller version...  But yesterday when I was on my youtube I found a larger one and mine I believe is a bit more larger...  But I'm in love with it...  It's just so lacy and pretty...
        Looks so cute under my teacups, so I intend to make more of them...
        The larger red one is a heart doily also that I made today I had such fun making it...  It works well as a placemat...
        It is also hearts, a ring around the rosy one...  

      Perfect for under the plate...  Or maybe the teapot...  Teacup and saucer...

        I love  Rose Chintz China...  I love my teapot the most...  I waited forever to purchase one because I wanted it from England...   And because I waited I recieved the most perfect one ever...




        Last night I made these ones,  the little Red one and Yellow...


                      I made this today too my last one...  



        Enjoy your days, with love Janice...  Ps, visit my crocheting blog and I will share my blanket with you and another doily project on the way...  🌸@ beedoily.blogspot.com ...



7 comments:

  1. I do love hearts. Yours are sew pretty. Love seeing all your beautiful china.
    Thank you for the sweet comment on my blog my dear you are so sweet.
    Hope you have a great day.
    Hugs
    donna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all your hearts and your pretty china. You do a wonderful job creating all these crochet beauties!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your hearts are so pretty, my dear. I wish I still knew how to crochet...I haven't done so since I was little, you are inspiring me to learn again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Janice, I am simply swooning over your crocheted hearts and the larger red placemat!! I would lve to make some! I'm also happy for you in receiving your beautiful Rose Chintz teapot. It's a favorite of mine, too.
    Happy Valentine's Day to you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Janice
    You are so very talented. I love the hearts and your beautiful blanket on your other blogspot. We do love the same china. I also have the Rose Chintz teapot. Lol. We have the same baby blue Hall one too so that's two the same. I'm sure there are other pretties that we have in common. I don't know how you do it with your grand children living with you. It must be exhausting but they are so precious! I do hope you feel better soon Dear Janice. Take care, Karen

    ReplyDelete
  6. How adorable! I'm also a fan of the Rose Chintz pattern by JB. I have the cups and saucers and would love to add the teapot to my collection. Happy Valentine's Day!

    I know that Seattle and LA have tea festivals. Hopefully, San Francisco will host its one one day!

    ReplyDelete