Monday, January 14, 2013

Positive thoughts....

Good afternoon, I stopped over to Mom's this afternoon.  I brought her a small bouquet of Rosemary and Thyme...I tied it with a pretty pink ribbon that came with my pillows...
 I was puddin around the garden yesterday.  I cleaned and swept up a little bit..it's so cold that I couldn't stay out long...I have some leeks growing and I pulled one out to make this Filipino dish...they are a good size finally..

 I washed it all up
 And thinly sliced them, popped them all in the skillet smelled good...I can't wait for lovely Spring to arrive...
It's the weirdest thing to be home alone though there were moments I enjoyed it, and some I truly didn't.  I really  miss Isaiah, holding him, feeding him and just spending time with him... But that's life just going to have to suck it all up and move forward. So I tried yesterday doing some other things around the house.
                                             Made a wonderful cup of hot Tea...
I thumbed through my Victoria magazines that have been in the cabinet, dated from 1994 up.
 
So in the evening I made a heart sachet..  and  I filled it with cotton balls that were left over from the baby shower. and some lavender...I'm still not done with the edging, almost though..Later in the evening the sun came through the window...shinning down on my willow plate..I was a good day all in all...But at two a.m. I awoke and my body was trying to have a panic attack...but it took me about a good half hour to calm it done. The worst part if  it  was not having anyone here to comfort me...LOUSY...But I made a prayer ... and ask God to comfort me....
This morning I woke up with the intentions of leaving and coming to Mom's feeling bad that I had to leave ms Sweetpea home alone...I told her to watch the birds and the turtle...Have a lovely evening with love Janice thank you for dropping by...

No comments:

Post a Comment