Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Breaking heart....

My baby Isaiah, I miss him something terrible...but I just have to grin and bare it as they say. Which doesn't seem to be an easy task at the moment...My heart breaks every time I think of holding his soft little self..putting his little soft cheek next to mine...holding him and feeding him his bottle...Very hard I watched him be born into this world and been with him every day since like he was my own...Sometimes I would wake early and go and get him when I heard him crying to give my daughter a break...Sometimes in the evening..Well now will be just memories left inside my mind and heart...Missing him something horrible...

O I almost forgot these are my new pillows on the way..I should be receiving them any day...aren't they pretty...can't wait to get them..I have had them on layaway for quite some time now..but I'm all done paying for them...they will look so pretty in my Living Room...


Well I suppose that's the life......Wishing you all a grand day...I'm heading for home today...need to check on my sweetpea..I miss her as well...put the garbage cans away.. and I don't know what else...I'm just on lost. . .
                                                                with love Janice
                                                  My baby Isaiah
              

No comments:

Post a Comment