Friday, March 23, 2012

So what am I up to today.....

I'm not doing much at the moment but I got a million things rolling around in my head of what I would like to be doing...I have so much I want to do ... at the moment I'm still at Mom's house... My sister is suppose to come later this evening ... it's going to be a great weekend visiting with my family and grandchildren... going to see ms Yuliana...and my other grandchildren and kids...we are going to cook up some food and just hang out.
Ha look what happen to my angel it's chippy now.. I have another one...but it got a hole in it...there's this other thing hanging on the wall on Mom's deck... it belongs to me...and I have been wanting to take it home but I'm sure Mom will say what are you doing ...
Isn't it sweet...I can see it on my fence in the back part...so I'm going to be taking it home...and come Monday get some sweet plants to put inside...This feels like a great day....
Two of my other grandchildren...Melissa and Anthony...
My sweetpea....
Another one of Yuliana
My grandson, Emiliano...
My daughter V, and my granddaughter Lysette....it's just family today...
MY OTHER GRANDCHILDREN, ROSALINDA, LILIANA, ALEXZANDER, AGUSTIN....
AND MS ASHLEY..... I HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A WONDERFUL WONDERFUL WEEKEND, I KNOW I'M GOING TO...FAMILY THAT'S WHAT IT IS ABOUT....WITH LOVE JANICE

No comments:

Post a Comment