Wednesday, July 18, 2018

So many things...

🌿🌺🌺Hello there, It seems as if I lost all my followers.  Well I just wanted to let everyone know that so many things have been happening in our family and I just couldn’t get here.  Before that so much was going on I could barely post and visit a few.  Time was just occupied.  And now more that ever.  A month or so ago my you gest daughter tried to take her life and by the grace of God he allowed her to live after taking over 30 pills.  But now her children were takin away from her and im caregiver for the two older ones who are 4 and 5 years old, two boys.  The other baby boy  who five months old is in fostercare because Its impossible for me to care for him.  I don’t have the strength, I barely manage the two older ones.  She is doing much better now and is in a special program.  And besides this three weeks ago my great grandson was born and so many things are wrong with him.  He has already had one operation and I believe will be having another.  He remains in the hospital.  His mom is just 18 and very bright smart straight A student, was headed for collage.  But things happen and here we are.  I believe strongly in the LORD and I have gave it all to him.  Because me alone I couldn’t handle it.  The boys are struggling not having there mom.  They were and are very close.  I saw the baby yesterday and he was so happy.  Then he started crying and I wanted to cry too.  I told God i feel so bad that I cant care for him..  im sixty years old and pretty much broken body wise.  My hands hurts all the time with carpol tunnel and arthritis..  my lower back is in bad shape.  And other things.  But again I’m trusting in the LORD, it is all I have.  He says lean on to not your own understanding.  Give your burdens to me and I will carry themand Isaiah 41:10 says ; Fear not thou, for I’am with thee: be not dismayed, for I’am thy God; I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee, yea I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness..  and All I can say is thank you Holy Spirit...  there is no way I could do this with out Him..  I believe I believe....  He will heal my daughter in Jesus name, and He will Heal my great grandson In Jesus name,  I declare it all in Jesus name.  I have Faith in Him...  He who created me and all things.  I’m tired this morning the boys woke up crying for their mom at different times...  Please all if any of you read my blog still  please pray for us, prayer is powerful...  I miss you all and your loving post...  may the LORD bless you all...  With LoVe Janice..🌺🌺🌿
🌿🌺🌺This is my great grandson baby Daniel above, and the two boys below, Isaiah and Leonel Ellijah
🌿🌺🌺Sitting in my bed ...
🌿🌺🌺And-me this past Sunday ready for church...   p.s.  hopefully be back soon🌺🌺🌿

12 comments:

  1. Dear Janice,
    We are on His hands,and I am sure God is taking care of you and your family...Things will go better soon.Your Grands are adorable and they are lucky for having you as their Grandmother.God bless you.Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Janice, I am very sorry to hear about your daughter. Please read my post: https://storiesofsimcha.blogspot.com/2018/04/the-suicide-spirit-2014-re-post.html

    This is what happened to me. Please read it to your daughter. Praying for you.

    God bless you,

    Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Janice I am so sorry to hear about your troubles your daughter and the illness of your new Grandson. I will be praying for you all. God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Putting you and your family on the prayer list. Every week I check your blog for any new posts and will continue to do so. God bless you all.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my friend, I am so sorry to hear all the troubles and sad experiences you have been facing... but glad that you have found peace and hope in your Heavenly Father. This life is not easy, but it certainly is easier when we belief in Him!

    Hugs and blessings to you and yours

    Cielo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Janice. I am so sorry to hear of your difficulties. It seems the Lord is really putting you through some tough tests. The older boys are just adorable. Thank God you can give them some stability and love. God will do the rest. Truly, I pray He will heal your daughter. I am sad for the little baby boy. Oh, I hope, so much, he will be okay. Take care of you, too, Janice.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I will keep you in prayer Janice. May God continue to strengthen you as you draw close to Him.
    Hug from Arizona,
    Dorothy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh dearest Janice, I just said a prayer for you in caring for the boys, for your daughter, and her baby, and for your great grandson. Stay strong, and keep the faith in Our Lord. God bless you.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Janice, so sorry to hear of your recent troubles. As if you didn't already have your hands full! Virtual hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  10. So very sorry to hear of your daughter Janice, I pray she gets better. Sending you love and light and strength.
    Hugs to you,
    Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  11. I enjoyed over read your blog post.
    Your blog have nice information, I got good idea from this amazing blog.
    I am always searching like this type blog post. I hope I will see again…
    ดูหนัง

    ReplyDelete