Thursday, June 14, 2018

Cookin Chinese dish Egg Foo Young๐Ÿด๐Ÿ’๐ŸŒฟ

      ๐Ÿด๐Ÿ’๐ŸŒฟHi everyone....  things have been hectic almost tragic but I don’t feel to speak on it though..  instead I decided to share my egg foo young.  I had made some a few weeks back at mamas house and have been craving it since...  so I picked up some bean sprouts, eggs, mushrooms, squash and green beans..  and decided today was the day...
     ๐Ÿด๐Ÿ’๐ŸŒฟ. Here is how I do it slice up the mushrooms fry in some oil... remove chop some large piece of onions and fry in some oil. Remove. Then  Tiny tiny slices of green beans fry a few minutes then add some water barely coving them, let it cook down a bit. Remove.  Rinse bean sprouts drain well.
     ๐Ÿด๐Ÿ’๐ŸŒฟ. I used four large brown eggs put into a bowl beat them with a couple tab of water..  In a large bowl add bean sprouts, mushrooms, onions green beans and squash pieces.....  mix well.
      ๐Ÿด๐Ÿ’๐ŸŒฟ I use a black small skillet.  Heat on stove add oil to line the bottom let get a tad hot add large ladle full...  cook to brown bottom.  Then flip to other side carefully..
     ๐Ÿด๐Ÿ’๐ŸŒฟOther side...
     ๐Ÿด๐Ÿ’๐ŸŒฟ. Continue cooking all mixing up before each addition to skillet...

       ๐Ÿด๐Ÿ’๐ŸŒฟ. This dish reminds me of my papa, when I was young he would take me and my brothers to China town to eat.  I always thought it was such a wonderful place.   I hope that you enjoy these.  There are many different versions of egg foo young.  You can pretty much make up your own preference like I did..  you can also use shrimp, chicken, etc......      have a wonderful evening with Love Janice ๐Ÿด๐Ÿ’๐ŸŒฟ



 








4 comments:

  1. Sounds good, Janice. Now that's one dish I have never made. Hope things are better for you. Susan

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds like a really good recipe to try and it looks delicious. My son is a diabetic and all of those ingredients are things that are low in carbs and ones that he likes. I just might try that one of these nights.

    victoria

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Victoria, I. Akevit often I love it..

      Delete
  3. Thank you dear for your visit.. I hope you try it.. one of my favorite things .

    ReplyDelete