Friday, June 30, 2017

It's the weekend...Yay

๐ŸŒฟ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒทGood morning, it is a icky ole lookin day here today in San Francisco..  not a peep of sun.  Damp windy cold, yuk..  well that settles that.  It has been a while since I was able to gather up a teapot and tea cup..  So since it is a not so wonderful day out and I'm home.  I pulled out my little rose teapot by Gracie...  ๐ŸŒท๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒฟ
    ๐ŸŒฟ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒท Then I thought why not share with you...  I still have to visit everyone, but little by little I'm getting there...๐ŸŒท๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒฟ
     ๐ŸŒฟ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒทThis teapot reminds me of mama, we found it thrifting I thing like for around $4 dollars..  then I searched for the tea cups on line...  It was the first time I had heard of Gracie...  but I was so excited to find matching teacup sets..๐ŸŒท๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒฟ
๐ŸŒฟ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒทDon't you just love tiny roses I truly do...  I have planted several in the garden..  they never do well in small pot so I have been planting them into the ground...๐ŸŒท๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒฟ
 ๐ŸŒฟ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒทReady for teatime.. a little tray so it is easy to move around... just a sweet little plastic one from the dollar store...
               ๐ŸŒท๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒฟ๐ŸŒท๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒฟ๐ŸŒท๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒฟ๐ŸŒท๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒฟ๐ŸŒท๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒฟ๐ŸŒท๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒฟ๐ŸŒท๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒฟ๐ŸŒท๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒฟ๐ŸŒท๐ŸŒธ
               ๐ŸŒท๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒฟ๐ŸŒท๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒฟ๐ŸŒท๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒฟ๐ŸŒท๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒฟ๐ŸŒท๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒฟ๐ŸŒท๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒฟ๐ŸŒท๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒฟ๐ŸŒท๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒฟ
๐ŸŒฟ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒทI went to the garden to gather a few little flowers just because we needed a bit of our own sunshine๐ŸŒท๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒฟ
               ๐ŸŒฟ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒท๐ŸŒฟ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒท๐ŸŒฟ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒท๐ŸŒฟ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒท๐ŸŒฟ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒท๐ŸŒฟ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒท๐ŸŒฟ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒท๐ŸŒฟ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒท๐ŸŒฟ
๐ŸŒฟ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒทummmm, hot tea in a lovely rose teacup...  what can soouth your soul more๐ŸŒท๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒฟ
          ๐ŸŒฟ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒท๐ŸŒฟ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒท๐ŸŒฟ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒท๐ŸŒฟ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒท๐ŸŒฟ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒท๐ŸŒฟ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒท๐ŸŒฟ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒท๐ŸŒฟ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒท๐ŸŒฟ
๐ŸŒฟ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒทNothing could be better on a dreary San Francisco morning... I hope you are all well.  I'm doing fine.  Tommorrow morning early around 7am I will be heading out to Russian River my grandmother lived there once upon a time when I was young.  My son invited me, they will be with his dad's side of the family..  I'm excited  can't wait..  I think it has been a good 25 years...I wish you all the most blessed and loving weekend ever.  Be safe ...... ๐ŸŒท๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒฟ 

                                             ๐ŸŒฟ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒทWith Love,Janice๐ŸŒท๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒฟ 





21 comments:

  1. Love the little flat piece! Is that to hold the tea bag?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love Your china! What a romantic tea setting!
    Hugs Alessandra

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everything looks very inviting, Janice. That will certainly perk up your day, regardless of whether there is sunshine outside! How I love pink and roses! Have a blessed weekend. Susan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful pieces!Love your crocheted doilies too!Xoxo.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful, a wonderful tea setting and the addition of the flowers were pure joy. Have a great trip.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh what a lovely post ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a lovely tray all set there!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a pretty and romantic tea time! I've seen Gracie China at HomeSense (HomeGoods). Hope you enjoyed your family reunion!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had a graet time thank you margie.

      Delete
  9. Hi, Janice. I love your blog, I look forward to reading it. Your recipes are fabulous & I also enjoy reading about your family. Have a terrific day.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh Janice...you have such lovely tea sets :0) mari

    ReplyDelete