Friday, June 30, 2017

It's the weekend...Yay

๐ŸŒฟ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒทGood morning, it is a icky ole lookin day here today in San Francisco..  not a peep of sun.  Damp windy cold, yuk..  well that settles that.  It has been a while since I was able to gather up a teapot and tea cup..  So since it is a not so wonderful day out and I'm home.  I pulled out my little rose teapot by Gracie...  ๐ŸŒท๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒฟ
    ๐ŸŒฟ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒท Then I thought why not share with you...  I still have to visit everyone, but little by little I'm getting there...๐ŸŒท๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒฟ
     ๐ŸŒฟ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒทThis teapot reminds me of mama, we found it thrifting I thing like for around $4 dollars..  then I searched for the tea cups on line...  It was the first time I had heard of Gracie...  but I was so excited to find matching teacup sets..๐ŸŒท๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒฟ
๐ŸŒฟ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒทDon't you just love tiny roses I truly do...  I have planted several in the garden..  they never do well in small pot so I have been planting them into the ground...๐ŸŒท๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒฟ
 ๐ŸŒฟ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒทReady for teatime.. a little tray so it is easy to move around... just a sweet little plastic one from the dollar store...
               ๐ŸŒท๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒฟ๐ŸŒท๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒฟ๐ŸŒท๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒฟ๐ŸŒท๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒฟ๐ŸŒท๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒฟ๐ŸŒท๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒฟ๐ŸŒท๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒฟ๐ŸŒท๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒฟ๐ŸŒท๐ŸŒธ
               ๐ŸŒท๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒฟ๐ŸŒท๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒฟ๐ŸŒท๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒฟ๐ŸŒท๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒฟ๐ŸŒท๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒฟ๐ŸŒท๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒฟ๐ŸŒท๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒฟ๐ŸŒท๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒฟ
๐ŸŒฟ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒทI went to the garden to gather a few little flowers just because we needed a bit of our own sunshine๐ŸŒท๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒฟ
               ๐ŸŒฟ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒท๐ŸŒฟ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒท๐ŸŒฟ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒท๐ŸŒฟ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒท๐ŸŒฟ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒท๐ŸŒฟ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒท๐ŸŒฟ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒท๐ŸŒฟ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒท๐ŸŒฟ
๐ŸŒฟ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒทummmm, hot tea in a lovely rose teacup...  what can soouth your soul more๐ŸŒท๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒฟ
          ๐ŸŒฟ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒท๐ŸŒฟ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒท๐ŸŒฟ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒท๐ŸŒฟ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒท๐ŸŒฟ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒท๐ŸŒฟ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒท๐ŸŒฟ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒท๐ŸŒฟ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒท๐ŸŒฟ
๐ŸŒฟ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒทNothing could be better on a dreary San Francisco morning... I hope you are all well.  I'm doing fine.  Tommorrow morning early around 7am I will be heading out to Russian River my grandmother lived there once upon a time when I was young.  My son invited me, they will be with his dad's side of the family..  I'm excited  can't wait..  I think it has been a good 25 years...I wish you all the most blessed and loving weekend ever.  Be safe ...... ๐ŸŒท๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒฟ 

                                             ๐ŸŒฟ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒทWith Love,Janice๐ŸŒท๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒฟ 





22 comments:

  1. Love the little flat piece! Is that to hold the tea bag?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love Your china! What a romantic tea setting!
    Hugs Alessandra

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everything looks very inviting, Janice. That will certainly perk up your day, regardless of whether there is sunshine outside! How I love pink and roses! Have a blessed weekend. Susan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful pieces!Love your crocheted doilies too!Xoxo.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful, a wonderful tea setting and the addition of the flowers were pure joy. Have a great trip.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh what a lovely post ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a lovely tray all set there!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a pretty and romantic tea time! I've seen Gracie China at HomeSense (HomeGoods). Hope you enjoyed your family reunion!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi, Janice. I love your blog, I look forward to reading it. Your recipes are fabulous & I also enjoy reading about your family. Have a terrific day.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh Janice...you have such lovely tea sets :0) mari

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your tea posts, Janice, they delight me. This rose pattern is beautiful. It's been pretty hot here this summer, but the last few days have been cooler in the mornings. I hope you had a nice time with your family.

    ~Sheri

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dearest Sheri, thank you. San Francisco weather has been yukie... specially the last few days..

      Delete