Friday, July 21, 2017

Here we are its the weekend again . . .

๐ŸŒฟ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒบ๐ŸŒผHi everyone, I'm sorry I didn't get a chance to stop by and visit everyone.  I'm so busy with the Lord, studying and going to church.  I just don't seem to have a lot of time anymore.  So please forgive me if I haven't dropped in...  I truly enjoy your visits and comments so thank you for still supporting me..
     I'm still playing with Pioneer woman dishes.. I just love her pretty cheerful dishes..  
     I like this pattern because I can add blue with it which mixes in with my blue white and just blue vintage dishes, nice...

     I wish I could have some napkins better to match, maybe with this flower pattern... I never get tired of my vintage blue and white dishes... and you already know I have fallen in love with everything Pioneer woman..  
                  
     Everything just looks and feels better on it...  at least in my opinion...
                  
     I love these plates so much I'm thinking to purchase more I only bought one.. but they are wonderful...  this is a bowl form her sets of bowls there are three in small medium large..  diffreent patterns..
                 
     This is the large one that is called the flea market pattern which I love to..  it is bright and beautiful..
                   
     This is my busy stove...  cooking dinner in Pioneer woman aqua beautiful pots..  just love them..  but in the upper right hand is the other bowl to the set..  and I love love this daisy pattern.  I wish she would make more things from this pattern...
     Making refrigerator pickles...  
     This is her plate stand, can't think of the right term, lol. Age is terrible at moments..  but you know.
For my next tea party...  she also has a set of dinner dishes in this jubilee pattern the top and bottom plates so pretty..  
     These are jar with lovely lids from her line ...  they are not for canning but they are stinkin cute there are large ones medium and a small one with a different lid.. and there are different lids that you can change out..  I made a tiny bit of quick jam, from some little plums from my sons tree and a few strawberries from my garden..  I used to do this for mama all the time..(miss her)..
                   
 And these cutties... are so amazing, they are for mini pies pot pies etc...  I just got these I think I want another set of them...  who wouldn't want to eat a pot pie in these?...
                 
      These are a ton of Lemon's from my sons place. Just adore lemons, we use them all the time..  
     The last thing that I'm going to share is this pasta bowl set from her line, I super duper love these..  just recently bought them online and I haven't use them yet... but soon...๐ŸŒฟ๐ŸŒบ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒผ. So everyone before this post gets any longer with all my Pioneer woman dishes and things I will close here.  It is time for some tea and a little Bible reading..  I'm learning so much from the Lord it is amazing.  I just made a post on my blog His word my walk   ..  I'm hoping to get direction from him to post regularly.  I wish you a most wonderful day..  and a fabulous weekend.  Walk with our Lord and savior it such a pleasant walk..  
                                         ๐ŸŒฟ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒบ๐ŸŒผWith love, Janice๐ŸŒผ๐ŸŒบ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒฟ


8 comments:

  1. Janice, you make everything so pretty!! I've been looking at the Pioneer Woman dishes in our Walmart store. I love her butter dish, well and all her dishes. I could buy only one piece at a time, so it's hard to choose. Hope you're having a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely post, my friend. So full of color and happiness. The Pioneer Woman dishes are simply fabulous.

    Hugs to you, dear one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Janice, it's so nice to visit with you. Your pioneer woman dishes are lovely, bright and cheerful and look so pretty. I enjoyed your post.

    Diana

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very beautiful pieces,loved your dishes and the blue doily!Best wishes,Maristella.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I miss reading your blog when you take a break. You seem to be happy, which is a very good thing. I'm happy for you! I love the way you layer your
    Handmade doillies and different pieces of dishes. Have a lovely day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I miss reading your blog when you take a break. You seem to be happy, which is a very good thing. I'm happy for you! I love the way you layer your
    Handmade doillies and different pieces of dishes. Have a lovely day.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love Pioneer Woman dishes, too, Janice. You are acquiring a lovely collection. Like Billie, I miss reading your blog when you are on a break. Your blog is definitely one of my favorites! Susan

    ReplyDelete
  8. Janice, I've been wanting to check out the Pioneer Woman line for my kitchen. I really like the design with the floral prints. Those jars are pretty, and I love the daisy bowl. I didn't know they have aqua pots as well. Your kitchen is so charming with all the Pioneer Woman goodies.

    Wishing you happy summer days.

    love, ~Sheri

    ReplyDelete