Thursday, June 8, 2017

Hello friends

hi everyone..  well I'm a baptized woman..  So very exciting for me, seems like I waited forever and went through so many things to reach this point.  But I'm so ever grateful that the Lord held on to me and allowed me to reach my goal.  So many things have been happening it has just been amazing.  My vision was told to be that I was rooted in Jesus I was sitting on him..  Amen..  Sunday the day of my baptism was a amazing day in church.  I yet experienced another experience.  I was sitting in my chair and behind me were a prophetess and A Lady at one point I felt a hand touch my upper back, but I also felt this hot sensation...  I was wowed but the hand remained for quite some time.  I thought it strange that it felt hot and stayed for the length it had.  I was afraid to turn around so I just stayed position like I was..  after church I asked the Lady did she touch me she no darlin that was Prophetess..  O ok I said did she have her hand for a long time she said no she just touch you and removed her had..  so im amazed but what she is saying.  So I find prophetess and twll her she said no I removed my hand right after I touched you.  I told her I thought the hand was there for a long time and it was a hot sensation she smiled so big and said that was the Lord...  she was excited and I was just simple amazed..  Later I went to my baptism and it was such a joyish occasion.  
     I have a video but can't seem to attach it from my ipad...  anyways it was a glorious day Thank God, Thank Jesus amen....


20 comments:

  1. Congratulations, a wonderful experience for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a good picture of you. I am very happy for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Janice, how wonderful. Now life begins anew for you :)

    Diana

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh happy to hear that you got baptized! It will remain a special day in your heart and in your memory. It took me awhile to get to that point too bit what a joy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I will always treasure that day... thank you dear Lindaxoxo

      Delete
  5. I'm so happy for you! I'm sure that experience will be a memory that you will treasure always! I hope you have a wonderful and blessed week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful for you. You seem to have moved to a more happy lifestyle and I wish you all the best!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you dear and yes its such a happy place that God has allow me to receive xoxo

      Delete
  7. Congratulations, Janice! Such a happy spiritual occasion!... Christine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you dearest Christine it was so wonderful xoxo

      Delete
  8. Congratulations, Janice! I am so happy for you.

    ReplyDelete