Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Extra extra.....

I'm just flipped about this... Have you heard or seen.. Pyrex has a limited edition out.  For their 100
year anniversary.. and I love love love it.. A fantastic Measuring cup in Turquoise what more could a girl ask for..
Right ! 
In Turquoise so delightful
really it is.. 
and not to stop at that.  There are glass containers with Turquoise polka dots...
I found the round container at Safeway...
The Measuring cup I happen to find on line.. 
they did not have these at Safeway..
My Safeway only had this color Turquoise rounds
But online they had White, Blue, Yellow, Red.

Gotta run..
Go check it out.. let me know..
Love and hugs to all thank you for your lovely comments
they mean a lot 
with 
love 
Janice

3 comments:

  1. I love your Pyrex. The color is great I am going to have find me some.
    Hugs
    donna

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love them! Great finds. Thnak you for the sweet comment
    Hugs
    Alessandra

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love when the old comes back . Reproduction is the next best thing :) Blessings friend

    ReplyDelete