Saturday, April 18, 2015

Another Look in the Garden and a bit of chatterI wI s....

Helo everyone, I'm sick again.  I just can't believe it.. At least 20 times the past few months.. Well not exactly but feels like it.. at least four times though.  Just crazy.. Well here I'am sitting at Mom's which I haven't done in a little bit.  But I had to come to hang out today because we actually got one small room cleaned out and my boy tore down the old nasty plaster and slats.. My daughter's husband came to redo the electric and the guys were coming to sheet rock today tape and mud today... Monday they will be back to sand the walls and ceiling. It fees so different, so strange changing things. It's going to be the weirdest thing as we clean and fix.   For more than my fifty years there has been very little change and that room lord knows how long thats been.... (Above are My new pansy's they are wonderful the lovely Yellow with the touch of Violet around the edgings.).
My new tiny Garden for the Fairy's.. 
I just love it
My younger son Steven made this little fence from the tree branches after he trimmed it for me last month so yesterday I felt a bit okay and the sun was shinning nice.. so I thought I 
should make a little Garden under the trees for the fairy's.  I had some left over plants and needed to do 
something with them.. It looks better in person..
One of my favorites Pansy's 
Looks like the bugs been busy..
silly little guys..
It all sits under the Lemon tree in the back with my little round table and chair
I recently bought this new chair pad and pillow..
I was going to put grass but since I will be leaving I'm not.. 
but then I was thinking of my daughter Vee and the kids 
are going to stay so Big Lots
had these rolls of grass seeds so I 
think maybe I will put some 
for her and the babies
I moved this to the back of the Garden.. 
we bought a new grill 
and it was put where this was
in the front area.. 
Behind the bench sits these flowers which I always used to see when I was way younger never knew the name of them..but last year they just appeared in my garden all over the place well actually
I think a couple years ago back...
I saw the name before then I totally forgot
do to age..lol
There are a variety of colors, even a purple and white to a purple pink.color..


My first Rose of this Spring... this is the best smelling Rose ever...
Bloomed open...
Beauty
My second it's like a cabbage Rose, Pink ... it opened and I forgot to 
take a photo.. darn..
My adorable new Greenhouse I love it to death, I sprouted my seeds in it
just waiting for the jalepeno pepper to grow a bit more and the Lemon Cucumbers
It felt good to clean up the Garden yesterday even though I didn't feel so hot
I kind of forgot about it...
Petunias..
 A bird house my son put up for me and a Crown seed feeder for the birds
Tomato plants planted finally some from seeds and a couple starters .. I had to put
sticks and things around the neighbor cat keep using it as his pottie.. darn cat..
I kno just what cat it is.. 
he often lounges in my Garden 
on sunny days on my chair or bench..
The White Garden looking better.. I was just thinking later I have to move and transfer
all this well my bulbs and as many as possible
cause I don't think Vee's going to care for the Garden
hummm.
no more plants
I thought of transferring now but we need to tear the deck down so It will have to wait a bit..
The Blue/Purple Garden is doing good
I added a couple of new plants that I found
at the nursery.. that are actually blue..
my Blue Iris should be putting out a blooms soon
the leaves are bright and strong
My white one has bloomed already

I love the Garden and always will
I can't wait to transform Mama's Garden everything I will do will remain and no more moving
or transferring etc..
It will be the perfect Victorian Garden..
well I think that's it everyone Vee and the 
babies are ready for home
and me too..
I need to shower and rest
my body is tired from lack of sleep
last night being sick..
I hope that all of you are well
with love Janice
Happy Weekend


6 comments:

  1. Your garden is stunning! Every shot left me wanting to see more! Any your colorful bench there is just awesome my friend!!! You have inspired me to some roses back in my space!! Happy gardening and I hope you feel better soon! Nicole xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have talent with colors and design. This looks like a beautiful garden. You have inspired me. Queen Anne's Lace, going to be looking for that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gosh, Janice! You've been a busy little bee putting in all those flowers and plants! They are so pretty. Your gardens look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your garden is such gorgeous! It' s full of beautiful items and stunning flowers
    Hugs
    Alessandra

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love your blog! and your garden has grown much, i have a fulltime job other wise will love to garden, cook and homekeeping more than i do now...blessings friend..

    ReplyDelete
  6. I do hope you are feeling better now! Your gardens are just wonderful. I have been gathering goodies for fairy gardens. I found two containers I like so need to get that together soon. Hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete