Friday, December 30, 2011

Boy was I sick....


Boy, did I end up sick yesterday, not quite sure what it was but I believe I had a fever as well. So Far this morning I'm ok. I had this horrible pain passing through like my intestines. Late afternoon I finally ate some yogurt and it helped. Ever since the Anitbiotics they gave me my bowls have been lose...(I know It's not nice, but this is my Open Diary). So I don't know if it had something to do with that..all I know is that the pain was horrible...So later I ate some plain rice and more yogurt just little bits at a time. Took more Tylenol and slept on and off. Hopefully I will be okay today. If not I will be on my way to the Emergency Room.

Thought I share a few photos from my Living Room, I'm missing my house....





After my son took this picture I realized how bare the shelve looked so I have recently added some doilies to it...eventually I will crochet some for it...
Baby Yuliana, my granddaughter....


Well I think that's it for today, knock on wood, I seem to be staying on okay...so just maybe I can get home today....O my it's Friday I just realized and It will be the New Year soon...So at that I wish you all a most wonderful weekend and A most safe a sound New Years...I hope this year brings good things for all of us...with Much Love Janice...enjoy the day.....

2 comments:

  1. I hope you feel better soon. I have been under the weather the last week or so as well..luckily I had the week off to take it easy. You sure have some lovely decorations in your house. Love the shelves full of pretty items :)
    What an adorable granddaughter you have :)
    Wishing you all the best in the New Year!

    ReplyDelete