Friday, November 18, 2011

Being busy....


It's been a busy day at Mom's house.... Her outside of the house got messed up by her room and the window it had to be torn out. The whole wall on the outside...and the downstairs inside has to be re in forced cause something...yuk...men stuff..but Mom's has tons of junk and we had to move a whole bunch of bins into the living room and a pulled by muscle in my left shoulder so by to nite I will be suffering hopefully not to much...well enough of that... I been working on these doilies for a friend...finally got around to close to finish... it's hard cause I'm always running around for Mom's needs Vee's needs and my own...but yeah there will be done by tomorrow. Vee decided to go to study for the G.E.D. and get High Schooling over with...yeah...

I just love fairies don't you...........they are my favorite.................If I had the money and the garden was mine I would fix it up with tiny fairies all over

Next week will be Thanksgiving...wow the time does fly...Then Christmas and a New Year...2012 who'd ever had thought...
well it's off to pick Vee up then home sorry for the boring post...but I didn't really have time to post..Happy Friday with love Janice

No comments:

Post a Comment