Thursday, May 19, 2022

 

Hello everyone I hope that all is well with everyone.  I have been sick for a couple of weeks now.  The boys got Covid from going to a family birthday party at chuckie cheese.  A huge ugh for me because I have covid for the second time.  But I thank God I’m not as sick as the first time…We are all starting to get well now..Just sharing a few photos from my Pioneer Woman.. Which I still collect.
Her things are just pretty..but now I’m in a place I need to probably sell som things..
 I love love these tin canisters I have several.  Tin keepers remind me of the past.
Well thats it for now I need to rest…take care y’all 
Hugs 
And much
❤️ 







5 comments:

  1. Hi Janice! I was happy to see your post. I love Pioneer Woman stuff, too, but I don't have any. It's very pretty , though. So glad you are keeping in touch in the blog world.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Janice, I'm so sorry the boys and you got the virus. I just got my third vaccine, and afterwards I felt lousy for a couple days. Oh, you have so many cute Pioneer Woman things in your kitchen. I love to see them all. Her collection is so cute with flowery cheerful items. I hope you're doing well, and thank you so much for visiting. It was good to see you again. Enjoy the Summer, Janice.

    ~Sheri

    ReplyDelete
  3. เล่นสล็อต สำหรับมือใหม่ อาจจะมีความรู้สึกว่าเป็นเรื่องยาก ที่จะทำเงินสำหรับในการ เล่น สล็อต pg slot แม้ว่าจะทำได้ แต่ว่าก็ทำได้ไม่เท่าไรนัก ได้เงินหลักสำหรับเพื่อการ ทุจริตสล็อต ออนไลน์

    ReplyDelete
  4. I enjoy Pioneer Woman designs myself. Happy to see you are still loving her things. So many mix and match together so well. I remember your crochet doilies...hope you still get time to make some. Always happy to see your posts.

    ReplyDelete