Thursday, July 1, 2021

Summer….

 💕🦋❤️ Good evening everyone, I know once again I haven’t posted in a while.  I been busy busy and even recently got Covid.  On Mother’s Day at that… I couldn’t believe it I been good for over a year and boom out of no where.. I pretty much stay home barely go anywhere not even with my family.. but I went to visit my daughter’s house and next thing I know I was so very sick with fever it was terrible.  But I thank the Lord for taking care me all this time.  I still can’t taste or smell.  But are much better now.  And finally are having some energy to do anything… so I had been trying to change out my kitchen completely from blue and white and ducks.  It has been a challenge for sure.  When you get older it gets a little tuff.. it has been taking me forever to switch out but slowly I’m getting there..



These are my Pioneer Woman rolling pins that I collected.. there are more but these are the ones that I like.


My sweet red chicken wire cabinet… it reminds me of a vintage one..


And my other little cabinet that I had bought from Ross a couple years ago and I knew that I wanted it but 
Didn’t know where to put it but since I changed decor, it found its place in my kitchen.  I just added some decals from Pioneer woman..





A bread box from Michael’s store and Pioneer woman wall paper available online Walmart 



And these are the new decal’s which I’m totally loving… well it’s getting late and it is time to bible read with the boys.  I’m hoping that I can start blogging more and start to visit with all of y’all.. 
with love Janice❤️✨🌺🌿














7 comments:

  1. So very pretty. I love your collection of rolling pins.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Greetings, Janice. What a lovely surprise to find your blog. I am pleased that you are well and caring for your grandsons. I have thought of you and wished you the best over the years. Please do try to post more and keep your readers posted about how you are doing. Happy 4th of July.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like your blog and you shared the whole idea very well. And beautifully written, read by the soul! Thanks for sharing. Automatic Clicker

    ហ្គេម​ SLOT ONLINE

    ReplyDelete
  4. เกมส์ สล็อต สล๊อตออนไลน์ สล็อตเล่นง่ายได้เงินจริง ระบบฝาก-ถอน AUTO 30 วินาทีแค่นั้น สล็อตแจกเครดิตฟรี pg มาแรงที่สุดในชั่วโมงนี้ เนื่องจากว่าระบบของราไม่ต้องโหลด app อะไรให้ยุ่งยาก

    ReplyDelete
  5. สล็อต เว็บไซต์สล็อต สล็อตออนไลน์ ยอดนิยมแล้วก็เป็นที่ชอบใจเป็นอย่างมากสำหรับผู้เล่นเกมสล็อตออนไลน์ในช่วงเวลานี้ pg slot นับว่าเป็นที่น่าดึงดูดช่วยทำเงินให้กับผู้เล่น24ชม.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want someone here to learn from my mistakes in life how Chemicals used in industries gives me Leukemia Cancer and it's all started when I wanted to get off my job to get another job that when I got diagnose, at that very point I was so scared to die because it has infected my blood cells also I was prescribed drugs like Cyclophosphamide,Busulfan,Bosutinib,Cytarabine, Cytosar-U (Cytarabine),Dasatinib in all that was just to keep me waiting for my dying day. I got inspired by what I read from a lady called Tara Omar on blog spot on how Dr Itua cure her HIV/Aids then they were lettered below that says he can cure Cancer so I pick his contact on the testimony she wrote then I emailed Dr Itua hopefully he replied swiftly to my mail then I purchased his Herbal medicine also it was shipped to me here in Texas, I went to pick it at post office so he instructs me on how the treatment will take me three weeks to cure my Leukemia Disease, Joyfully I was cured by this Dr Itua Herbal Medicine.
    I will advise you to contact Dr Itua Herbal Center On Email...drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com. webstore ; www.drituaherbalcenter.com/shop. If you are suffering from Diseases listed below, Cancer, Diabetes,Liver / Kidney disease,HIV/Aids, Herpes Virus, Hepatitis, Chronic Illness. Lupus,Fibromyalgia.

    ReplyDelete
  7. easybet789 wallet เว็บไซต์พนันบอลออนไลน์เว็บพนันบอลที่มีผู้ใช้งานเป็นลำดับต้นๆแพลตฟอร์มพนันบอลที่ใช้งานง่าย pg slot รายการอาหารภาษาไทย เว็บไซต์พนันบอลออโต้ ฝากถอน ทั่วทั้งโลก

    ReplyDelete