Tuesday, May 15, 2018

Mornin ya’ll

πŸƒπŸŒΈπŸƒπŸ’ž.... Hi there, stoppin in to do some catching up...  I been running for months now between mamas house and mine.  I can’t even catch up anymore.  I’m grateful for all of you who have continually stopped by when I haven’t been able to come visit with you..  I’m home trying to catch up on my own house.  It seems to be getting harder and harder, my body is just a mess.  Hands hurt every day now somethings going on with the heel part of my foot, but I think it has something to do with my neck back and so on..    There is still so much more to do at mamas house.  But it will have to e ata slow pace.  Next week I will go back and try to finish up the kitchen and do some touch up work.  
πŸƒπŸŒΈπŸƒπŸŒ·πŸƒ...  I spent hours cleaning the vent it was so sticky dirty..  I got half the stove clean just on top and the sides.  I need to find new knobs and do a ton more scrubbing.  I was going to get a new stove but that changed.  Was also going to move it but I decided not to..  and the man who was doing the mudding got sick and didn't finish the back wall so I have to do it..  The program did a lot but didn’t complete all things but I’m grateful for what they did do..
πŸƒπŸŒΈπŸƒπŸŒ·...  This corner piece I held on to for years it was in the basement.  No body wanted it but I said yes I’d been waiting forever.  We had a corner piece with just top shelves in the other part of the kitchen.  So for me it was a type of replacing a memory..
πŸƒπŸŒΈπŸƒπŸŒ·...  Here it is after three coats of paint just need my son to screw it to the wall...  I love it.
πŸƒπŸŒΈπŸƒπŸŒ·...  Here is the example of the-not finished things...  we totally need new flooring but it will come in time.  In the meantime I will do the door behind the stove.  They also painted the big cabinet yellow because they said they didn’t have anymore paint.  But I just might re paint it white like I originally wanted and leave the inside yellow.  
πŸƒπŸŒΈπŸƒπŸŒ·...  put some Pioneer woman dishes to see how I feel about it..
πŸƒπŸŒΈπŸƒπŸŒ·...  I like the yellow inside which I will cover the shelves themselves with paper that Pioneer woman came out with...
πŸƒπŸŒΈπŸƒπŸŒ·...  This Pioneer woman box comes with six glass jars but I removed them and put dish towels in it..  I love the little box..
πŸƒπŸŒΈπŸƒπŸŒ·...  the two left bottom ones are fro the wood box...the other four are down below in the pie dish left they had different colored lids.. so cute
πŸƒπŸŒΈπŸƒπŸŒ·...  love these sweet canisters ..  they are new for me..  
πŸƒπŸŒΈπŸƒπŸŒ·...  so funny to see actual cabinets on the walls and it to be painted...  can’t wait till its all finished..
πŸƒπŸŒΈπŸƒπŸŒ·...  My new Pioneer woman bread box.  It was the last one they were on re call and the last one I found they wouldn’t sell it to me that was months back..  and we went at the beginning of this month and there was one just by itself...  but I thought must be a mistake they probably will do the same..  as she rang it up I was waiting for her to say o sorry can’t sell it..  but lol she didn’t and I was so happy...YAY ME
πŸƒπŸŒΈπŸƒπŸŒ·...  The dear man who put the cabinets up and together...  he had a job it took some doing...
πŸƒπŸŒΈπŸƒπŸŒ·...  Him and his sweet daughter Jessica...  she helped him and also painted...



πŸƒπŸŒΈπŸƒπŸŒ·...  That same area before was just sheetrock nothing more and some crazy cabinets...

πŸƒπŸŒΈπŸƒπŸŒ·...  What a difference a day makes.  This is not permanent decor..  I have a ton of things to move later when I have a bedroom to move into...but this is a start to changing the past to the future...WALKING WITH THE LORD...  Couldn’t feel no better ..   
πŸƒπŸŒΈπŸƒπŸŒ·...  All credit goes to my LORD and Savior and Rebuilders San Francisco for all their amazing help..  Thank you..πŸƒπŸŒΈπŸƒπŸŒ·
                       πŸƒπŸŒΈπŸƒπŸŒ·...  Just sharing some moments with all of you.. I hope all is well with you and your families.. Blessings
                                                  πŸƒπŸŒΈπŸƒπŸŒ·...  with LoVe Janice..πŸŒ·πŸƒπŸŒΈπŸƒ




















14 comments:

  1. What a charming kitchen!Love the dainty yellow with turquoise touches of Pioneer Woman.Your dishes are gorgeous displayed in the yellow cabinet.Hugs,dear Janice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH, wow! I LOVE it, Janice.

    That painted light socket cover....amazing. Where.did.you.get.it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sandi it is contact paper from walmart instead of going to buy new ones I found a ton of beige ones in a coffee tin. So I washed them up and covered them with the contact paper. Thank you❤️

      Delete
  3. Your cabinets and butcher block counter tops are very good looking. White cabinets are classic. Also your pretty yellow walls are so cheery and bright. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Billie I wanted that for mamas house it was dead for a ton of years. I wanted warmth and sun shine. ❤️

      Delete
  4. I am loving the kitchen, Janice! Love all those pretty Pioneer Woman pieces; they add such a cheeriness. Love those floral lids on the jars. White kitchen doors always look splendid. My goodness you have done a lot of work. Well done lovely lady.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kim, I had a ton of help.. we still have a long way to go but the people gave us a great start❤️

      Delete
  5. What an amazing difference, they have certainly done a lot to help.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it was amazing and it gave me a great start with everything. Im so greatful for them. Thank you❤️

      Delete
  6. Dear Janice,
    there is a very strong Industrial cleaner at wal-mart and home dopot called 501... It is in the industrial section of the store. Not were all the other cleaning supplies are. Back by automotive? It will really help with cleaning your stove. I thank God that 'he' has sent people to help you. Your kitchen looks so pretty with the new cabinents and Pioneer dishes. Sometimes while I am doing my own dishes, I pray for you. I came across your blog a few years ago. I am just thankful that you are being blessed.
    Thank you God, I pray in Jesus Name. Amen.
    Kathy Towers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kathy thank you so much. I haven’t finished the stove yet because it takes so much time. And my hands hurt these days on a daily basis.. so i will go find that 501. And a special thank you for your prayers I definetely need them. Theres so much That I need the LORD to help me with. Thank you, prayers and blessings to you❤️

      Delete
  7. What a gorgeous kitchen! Love the colours, the Pioneer Woman pieces
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete