Wednesday, January 31, 2018

Pioneer Woman’s recipe box๐ŸŒบ๐ŸŒฟ

๐ŸŒบ๐ŸŒฟ.   Hello there everyone.  Well you all know Pioneer Woman and that I’m mad about all her colorful dishes and all her things..  My daughter in law Ana, whos just a blessing bought this recipe box for me on her trip to Tennessee when she went to visit her close friend Lucy..  so last night I finally opened it up and I put mamas recipes in it..  A while back I had gone through hers and I had a little pile sitting at my house for months now..  But now they have a home...


๐ŸŒบ๐ŸŒฟ.    Its simple and sweet...   a little pretty wooden box..
๐ŸŒบ๐ŸŒฟ.     When mama and I used to go thrifting we would many of times find recipe cards and pick them up.  So in mamas thing I found a little stack of different cards.  These ones are just a few but go perfectly with the Pioneer woman recipe box.  I only wish there were more of them..
๐ŸŒบ๐ŸŒฟ.      These cards unfold and have a whole page plus back side to write on, for those long recipes..
๐ŸŒบ๐ŸŒฟ.       I have totally become Pioneer woman addicted..  lol but I just love her...



๐ŸŒบ๐ŸŒฟ.       All of mamas little recipes inside safe and sound...  im content.  In a month and some weeks mama will be gone four years. Its so hard to believe.  We are still cleaning and pretty close to done.  For it is hard for me to do a lot and so on.  Then the next thing is to figure out how to fix the broken down house and make it decent..  I trust in the Lord...  today someone is coming to see how they can help me along...  Thank God so much for his hands being in my life..  So I praise Him and give all the glory to Him...  my Heavenly father is amazing..❤️๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™‚๐ŸŒบ๐ŸŒฟ
๐ŸŒบ๐ŸŒฟ.      I hope you are all well, wish I had time to post more often... Im cleaning out my own house as well just finished my own closet bags of clothes and shoes.  Trying to get things simpler...  less to worry about..  sending love to you all..  
                       ๐ŸŒฟ ๐ŸŒบ๐ŸŒบ๐ŸŒบ๐ŸŒบ๐ŸŒบ๐ŸŒบ๐ŸŒบ๐ŸŒบ   With lOvE Janice๐ŸŒบ๐ŸŒบ๐ŸŒบ๐ŸŒบ๐ŸŒบ๐ŸŒบ๐ŸŒบ๐ŸŒบ
         opps almost forgot no baby yet...  suppose to be here by February 9th....  will see daughters done though other two boys patiently waiting to meet there new brother..  May LORD Bless you all ❤️๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™‚
                                                               See you soon, double ps will post that sweet candy yams recipe soon almost forgot..  




6 comments:

  1. Beautiful recipe box and a great place to store all your Mamas old recipes, it must be a comfort to you. I hope all goes well with the birth of the new baby.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Four years. It never gets easier, does it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is such a beautiful recipe box! I love recipe boxes, especially the pretty ones, and now it's going on my wish list. I hope you have a lovely rest of the week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi dear Janice!Your recipe box is just wonderful,a sweet gift!Blessings to the new baby and to all of you.Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is a very pretty recipe box, Janice. I'm still yearning for the tea chest! You have some truly lovely pieces. Congratulations (in advance) on being a Grammie again. Hope all goes well for your daughter. Susan

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful! This box is fabulous. It's perfect to store all your mother's recipes
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete