Tuesday, September 26, 2017

Time . . . πŸƒπŸŒΊπŸ‚

Mornin.....  Time I just don't seem to have much time to post these days ...  My time is spend in the LordπŸƒπŸŒΊπŸ‚.  Church on Sunday's  Bible study Wednesday evenings,  Cooperate prayer on Friday evenings, which I attend.  And now this Saturday coming discipleship classes will start again.  And in between that I spend hours in study. πŸƒπŸŒΊπŸ‚.  I'am so very grateful for Him. πŸƒπŸŒΊπŸ‚
                          
                                 
     He has blessed me with such contentment and happiness I can't even explain...   there are no words enough ...  Thank you Jesus Christ... and my Heavenly Father above...πŸƒπŸŒΊπŸ‚

     See this little bunch of sweetness...  it is from Q.V.C.,  The Temp-Tations line..  last year I purchased pumpkin muffin bakers.  Which I just love.  I adore pumpkins and Autumn...  so this year I purchased this bundt baker and serving tray with the sweet pumpkin plates and server ...

                           The plates are the sweetest..πŸƒπŸŒΊπŸ‚πŸŽƒ
                          πŸŽƒπŸ‚πŸŒΊπŸƒ It just brings Autumn alive.πŸƒπŸŒΊπŸ‚πŸŽƒ....
                                πŸƒπŸŒΊπŸ‚πŸŽƒThe lovely trayπŸŽƒπŸ‚πŸŒΊπŸƒ
                        πŸƒπŸŒΊπŸ‚πŸŽƒIt comes with a few receipes cardsπŸŽƒπŸ‚πŸŒΊπŸƒ
                 πŸƒπŸŒΊπŸ‚πŸŽƒThis piece I also bought last year and used it for sweet potatoes on Thanksgiving ...  was so prettyπŸŽƒπŸ‚πŸŒΊπŸƒ
       πŸƒπŸŒΊπŸ‚πŸŽƒNew Southern Lady magazine perfect cover for AutumnπŸŽƒπŸ‚πŸŒΊπŸƒ
            πŸƒπŸŒΊπŸ‚πŸŽƒNew mugs from Pioneer woman...  they speak Autumn to me as well..πŸŽƒπŸ‚πŸŒΊπŸƒ
πŸƒπŸŒΊπŸ‚πŸŽƒI have one more pumkin item coming in the mail soon.. and I can't wait to see it.  I will show you all soon as it gets here. Im so exciting.  Love the easy payments you recieve when you have a Q card...  it allows people with a budget to purchase things..  πŸƒπŸŒΊπŸ‚πŸ™‚. They had a teaset but I missed it I guess.  Boo hoo..  been trying to find it on ebay but no such luck..  well maybe one day who knows.  I hope that you are all well and are ready for Autumn...  I'am my favorite time of year...

                Off to visit you all..  May the Lord keep you always, with loVe JaniceπŸƒπŸŒΊπŸ‚πŸ™‚




14 comments:

  1. I have seen those on QVC and have wanted to try them, but was too late to order. They do go fast sometimes. They look so pretty. Happy Fall.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the bundt cake plate. I need one, besides a sheet cake, bundt cakes are the easiest to make. All is very pretty

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful fall dishes. Here I'm taking out more and more things from my china cabinet and cupboards and paring things down to only the pieces I use regularly and are really nice. I don't know how you find space for all your big pieces, but they're very pretty and it must be fun to serve up special meals and desserts on them. Enjoy your baking and cooking! Hugs,
    Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a joy to see all your wonderful dishes. I love the bundt dish and platter a real delight.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I adore your dishes....perfect for Fall. You have so many lovely things.
    Have a great week
    Phoebe x

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have so many beautiful dishes and such...and you display them so wonderfully! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have a great eye for beautiful things, Janice. Love all! Susan

    ReplyDelete
  8. Always love to see a new post and find out what you've been up to. Lovely things and lovely thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi, dear Janice. Your fall dishes are very festive and pretty
    Hugs Alessandra

    ReplyDelete
  10. Dear Janice, you are well and truly ready for Autumn! Your new dishes are lovely. All the best to you and yours!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm pumped about your cute little dishes! Hope you find the matching tea set.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. P.S. Thanks for the visit and get well wishes!

      Delete
  12. Oh how cute are those QVC items, Janice!! I hope you find the tea set that you're wanting. Thank you for your visit to my blog.

    ReplyDelete