Monday, September 11, 2017

Monday's . . .

πŸ‚πŸŒ»☀️.    I gather that it is going to be another sunny warm day...  It is definitly going to be warm"..  It has been warm all day yesterday and through the night and early this morning...  i have a couple of erands so after this post I'm going to run out in the car so I can get back faster...  Hopefully I have parking when I get back..  I live in busy over populated San Francisco, and I live in a flat so someone lives above me they have three cars and most of the time they have all the parking....  even the space on the sidewalk...  I remember frowing up most families had one car and we all respected each other spaces...  Mama would never think of parking in one of her neighbors parking spots even if one of them were in her's she would park across the street where the resevoir was....   Well it is almost time for Fall are you ready.  I surely am..  ready for that cool crisp air feeling..πŸ‚πŸŒΌπŸ‚πŸ‚πŸ‚
     We went to safeway yesterday and the boys saw these little pumpkins so we bought three one each for them and one for me...  πŸ‚πŸŒ»πŸ‚πŸ‚πŸ‚
     And we bought some sun flowers...  the boys picked them out they said they liked them...  sometimes they are so cute and funny...πŸ‚πŸŒ»πŸ‚πŸ‚πŸ‚
     We also found and bought these little glass bowls for $1.49 each...  I think they are so sweet they have little tiny embossed flowers that go around the inside rim...πŸ‚πŸŒ»πŸ‚πŸ‚πŸ‚
     I think I want to go back and grab a few more of them..πŸ‚πŸŒ»πŸ‚πŸ‚πŸ‚
     The yellow ones go well with my new malmac dishes..  so maybe on the way to my errands stop and grab them... πŸ‚πŸŒ»πŸ‚πŸ‚πŸ‚
     Perfect for icecream or any kind of desert just the right amountπŸ‚πŸŒ»πŸ‚πŸ‚πŸ‚
                              My new malmac dishes...πŸ‚πŸŒ»πŸ‚πŸ‚πŸ‚
     I think they are so pretty and perfect for Fall and Autumn...πŸ‚πŸŒ»πŸ‚πŸ‚πŸ‚
     Then there are these flat wide bowls which I personally love to eat out of...πŸ‚πŸŒ»πŸ‚πŸ‚πŸ‚
      Then the teacup...  so reminds me of my childhood...  I love the colors..  Mama had a brown set with roosters on them and some other items but the rooster sticks out in my mind..πŸ‚πŸŒ»πŸ‚πŸ‚πŸ‚
     Over the years I have collected this aqua colored pieces..  but when I saw this and it was so cheap I wanted it...  πŸ‚πŸŒ»πŸ‚πŸ‚πŸ‚
     Well my deras it time to get ready and run off to do my errands before it gets to late..  I hope you are all doing very well and that none of you are in the way of the icky hurricanes or burning fires and if you are please be careful and safe sending prayers out to everyone who is involved hugs and much love...πŸ‚πŸŒ»πŸ‚πŸ‚πŸ‚
      With lOve... Janice....   ps.  Thank you for all your dear visits...
                  πŸ‚πŸŒ»πŸ‚πŸ‚πŸ‚πŸŒ»πŸ‚πŸ‚πŸ‚πŸŒ»πŸ‚πŸ‚πŸ‚πŸŒ»πŸ‚πŸ‚πŸ‚πŸŒ»πŸ‚πŸ‚πŸ‚πŸŒ»πŸ‚

                           πŸ‚πŸŒ»πŸ‚πŸ‚Breakfast with the boys...  πŸ‚πŸ‚πŸŒ»πŸ‚




19 comments:

  1. Beautiful Autumn finds, I love those bowls a real delight.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you my dear, I was so surprised to find them and such a good price..

      Delete
  2. All very pretty, Janice. You are ready for fall! Susan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the little bowls and the color is so cute and perfect for now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful colors of Fall!Lovely dishes and bowls!Have a nice week,dear Janice.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your dishes are pretty. I love the fall colors. You always set a pretty table..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like fall in your kitchen even if the weather is still a little hot. Will be with you in welcoming the cool weather when it returns this year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Im surely over the heat and ready for Fall weather.. Thank you dear

      Delete
  7. My mom, never let go of her orange/tan/gold decor, right up to the very end, despite the 70's vibe it all brought on. I love warm tones and am glad to see 'in' colors reviving some of them, they say more than Happy Fall, but warm and cozy...grins, Sandi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My oldest daughter doesn't like that era of color, but I do and did.. I was so young in the seventies just newly married... Thanks dear

      Delete
  8. Janice, I really like your new plates - they have all the pretty colors of Fall. I wanted to tell you that I bought a blue dish in the Pioneer Woman collection. I love it and want to get more items. Your yellow, green, and orange bowls are so charming too. That is sweet that the boys picked out sunflowers at the store. I always enjoy seeing all the wonderful things in your home.

    Wishing you happy September days, Janice. It's getting cooler here and Fall has arrived. : )

    love, ~Sheri

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Thank you dearest Sheri...How exciting I just love Pioneer woman and all her sweet dishes glad you found something that you liked ... Happy Autumn Sheri..

      Delete