Thursday, April 20, 2017

Love My Blues. .

🌿🌼💙Hello there everyone, 
     Today I thought that I would share some things that I love with you.  I really love windmills I have ever since I was a little girl.  They have fasinated me forever.  So over the years I have collected a couple of things...
     I bought this several months back..  it has a chip on the inside but I bought it anyways I think its the cutest... 
     This I purchased online last year...  I have a old one that I found years ago on my dad's truck as well.  I think of mama's kitchen with tiles like these in the stove or sink area..   I think I really do love rich blues, It pulls at my soul..
    This jar is one of my favorites which I found years ago...  
     My thrift store find...   I love cows as well..  my first love of them was when I was really young my aunt had a set of beige purple ones..  and I'm hoping soon to get a set... 
                  
        This is my shelf in my kitchen...  I recently changed it around. And added my Pioneer Women cows with the rest.... 
     Here is a tiny tile that I found in mamas thing I believe  and only one earring a screw on. So it is fairly old.   My little man and Lady shakers I found on dad's truck years ago...
     The tiny shoes I think everyone has these...
     I have some other pieces but thats all for now.....  thank you for your visits with me,..  I enjoy them.  Wishing everyone a wonderful weekend with love, Janice🌼💙🌿



   






32 comments:

  1. What a lovely post!Love all your pretty pieces,especially the blue and white ones.What a gorgeous teapot!Have a nice weekend!Maristella.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just catching up and I must say it was a joy to visit. Your beautiful blue and white was a pleasure to see.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lots of pretty windmills Janice! I especially like your windmill teapot - so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The shelf in your kitchen is amazing! I love all of your blue goods
    Hugs Alessandra

    ReplyDelete
  5. Blue and white is my favourite combination.

    Strangely enough, I found a Delft bell jar yesterday, paid $1.50!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is amazing that you found a bell... and good price

      Delete
  6. Janice, I love ll the blues!

    Just heard about the power outage in San Francisco. I hope it didn't affect you! Thinking of you. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sandi it did not affect me Im not sure here in San Francisco it was.. thank you so much for thinking of me ❤

      Delete
  7. Janice, you have some beautiful pieces! I love the windmills and the blue and white. You are good at putting things together and make them pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The dark blue and white are my favorites too. I don't have any, but do admire your collection.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love blue & white china pieces too. One reason I painted my kitchen blue :) I have a similar lidded jar, but maybe a bit smaller. It was given to us by my husband's employer who was Dutch. He told us traditionally you would have your tea in the jar and flip the lid over and rest it on top of the jar. You put a cookie on the lid and it will warm up from the hot tea! I never use my jar like that, but I do store some of tea in there now. Just a little bit of interesting information for you. Enjoy your weekend Janice.
    Wendy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, nice information I never knew, thank you for sharing. The jar is one of my favorite pieces

      Delete
  10. Janice, your blue items are so lovely. I can see why you have kept some of them for years. The windmill tea pot is something else, and I love the little cow. Your shelf is darling with so many treasures. I like the aqua blue and royal blue mixed. And the tea pot on the top shelf is charming. Your blues always make my heart sing. Thanks for showing them, Janice.

    Have a restful Sunday, dear.

    love, ~Sheri

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your windmills are lovely, that blue on white is so fresh and clean looking. The kitchen cabinet is so effective :)
    Enjoy your weekend Janice and I'll see you another time.

    Diana

    ReplyDelete
  12. You have so many special pieces, Janice. I love blue and white also and the windmills are so charming. I hope you have a beautiful Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hello dear Janice. I am loving all of your pretty blue and white pieces. You have a very nice collection. I particularly love the jar. It is adorable. The cows are very cute.

    Wishing you a great week.

    Janet
    rosemary-thyme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such pretty blue items!
    Love your blue flowered teapot! Also all the blue on your window ledge in your previous post! Have a good evening!
    Hugs..Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  15. very beautiful and cozy home my friend... love it live it!
    Hugs
    Cielo

    ReplyDelete
  16. Don Quixote would approve of your lovely collection of windmills! The cute cow creamers made me smile.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know of him... but hopefully thats good Margie. Glad the cows make me smile. Hugs

      Delete