Friday, April 28, 2017

Friday night chatter . . .

🌸💙🦋🌿Good evening everyone,
I decided to write a post tonight because in the morning I will be heading off to disciple class.  Yay, I'm so excited about it.  My second class.  I have been memorizing John 17:3 " This is life etenal, that they might know thee the only true God and Jesus Christ whom thou hast sent.  Verse 4, I have glorified thee on earth.  I have finished the work which thou has sent me to do.  Ha I wrote this without looking I missed two words ..  pretty good.     So what have you all been up to.  After I post I will be off to visit you all.  Today I baked these little chocolate pecan mini tarts they were really good..  I will post the recipe later.

                      
  They were actually suppose to be mini but I didn't have a mini pan with me, I'm at mamas house visiting with my grandchildren and daughter...
                      
 Some of my Pioneer Woman things...  do you have a instagram account I do and my name is xlalacoronax if you would like to come visit..  I like Instagram..  
     I love these Pioneer woman's tumblers so pretty...
     A new plate dinner and a salad plate..  
A new Pioneer woman cake stand that looks like jadeite ...I just love it

     The napkins are pioneer woman's as well...  the color if the cake stand is the same like the jadeite dishes..  this is a medium.. size cake stand... I paid $11.00 something for it no shipping...  
     Recently I bought a red cow..  I really like the red and turquoise aqua and I got a platter ...
     My batter bowl so pretty...  and bottom a vinegar and oil set...
     And a set of coasters...   Just love it all...  and now I think thats it I'm off to bed have that early call in the morning.. so with being said I hope you have a most enchanting weekend with love Janice..



21 comments:

  1. What a beautiful scripture verse that you're memorizing, Janice. Your mini chocolate pecan tarts look so scrumptious. Wish I could have one with my tea today. All your PW things are so cheerful and bright.
    In your previous post on all your pretty blue things, I'm sighing over that kitty cat teapot on the shelf in your kitchen! It's so sweet, Janice. Happy weekend to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Janice!Love your Pioneer Woman collection,a stunning collection!I didn't know it until visiting blogland.Love your crocheted doilies too!The jadeite pieces are so beautiful...I hope you have a wonderful class this morning and a lovely weekend!Xoxo.Maristella.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Again and again so many pretty things! I love all the colours and all the pattern s. Thanks for sharing your lovely items
    Hugs Alessandra

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't you just love the Pioneer Woman!
    I have a few of her things and really enjoy the bold and brightness of her beauty. You have a beautiful collection and it must put a delightful smile upon your face when you use it. :-)
    Awe...disciple class, good for you!
    I have taught a few ladies one-on-one with a discipleship course over the years. It's so important to have that teaching after we give our lives over to Christ. God bless you.
    My those tarts look delicious! I like the way you put the paper liner in first, great idea.
    Enjoy your day in all its beauty~~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such beautiful things, I love the wonderful bright array of colour, a real delight. Those mini tarts look wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Don't you just love the Pioneer Woman!
    I have a few of her things and really enjoy the bold and brightness of her beauty. You have a beautiful collection and it must put a delightful smile upon your face when you use it. :-)
    Awe...disciple class, good for you!
    I have taught a few ladies one-on-one with a discipleship course over the years. It's so important to have that teaching after we give our lives over to Christ. God bless you.
    My those tarts look delicious! I like the way you put the paper liner in first, great idea.
    Enjoy your day in all its beauty~~

    ReplyDelete
  7. Don't you just love the Pioneer Woman!
    I have a few of her things and really enjoy the bold and brightness of her beauty. You have a beautiful collection and it must put a delightful smile upon your face when you use it. :-)
    Awe...disciple class, good for you!
    I have taught a few ladies one-on-one with a discipleship course over the years. It's so important to have that teaching after we give our lives over to Christ. God bless you.
    My those tarts look delicious! I like the way you put the paper liner in first, great idea.
    Enjoy your day in all its beauty~~

    ReplyDelete
  8. I thought that the cake stand was a real jadeite. I don't think the PW collection is available north of the border so I'll have to enjoy them vicariously through your impressive collection!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Found some in my local Walmart, here in Alberta. Bought the napkin holder because it's box like and fits the square napkins.

      Delete
  9. Your collection is so colorful. It would make baking more enjoyable looking at all that pretty color.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the verses from the King James Bible. More poetic and soothing than the modern versions.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh Janice, I wish you an enchanting weekend, too. Your Pioneer Woman table setting is SO CHEERFUl, colorful and happy. I just LOVE it. Not that I need another dish, but I'd really to get some of those. ha! Have a wonderful class on Sunday. Take care, dear Janice. Susan

    ReplyDelete
  12. So many colourful and beautiful pretties to be seen, Janice. Love all that gorgeous colour and pattern. I too love the King James Bible. Love, love, love the old language. Enjoy your disciple class, lovely lady.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your post was a feast for my eyes, sweet friend. Everything is so colorful and cheerful - love it!

    Have a blessed week, sweet Janice. Love and hugs to you!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I do love to see your fun items. Best wishes on your class! I have to say, I loved your post with all the blues too. Hope all is well with you. Much love...Linda

    ReplyDelete
  15. ฟิลเลอร์เป็นอย่างไร





    ?
    สารเติมเต็มผิวหรือที่เรียกด้านการแพทย์





    ว่า เดอร์มอล ฟิลเลอร์ เป็น



    สารไฮยารูโรนิก แอใกล้





    หรือ HA เป็นสารที่การันตี







    มาตรฐานความปลอดภัยทั้งโลก





    แล้ว เป็นสารสกัดที่ได้จากธรรมชาติ









    ที่มีส่วนประกอบ



    ของคลอลาเจน มีส่วนประกอบ





    ประกอบกันเป็นร่างแหด้วยแนวทาง



    ทางเคมี ซึ่งมีอยู่แล้วในเซลล์ผิว มีความปลอดภัยสูงฉีดฟิลเลอร์
    ฉีดฟิลเลอร์ใต้ตา
    ฉีดฟิลเลอร์ร่องแก้ม
    ฉีดฟิลเลอร์คาง

    ReplyDelete
  16. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Amazing article.Please share some more articles with us
    For university related info please check this article See Full Article

    ReplyDelete

  18. Your content helped me a lot to take my doubts, amazing content, thank you very much for sharing.
    Have a look at and get free itunes gift card codes no human verification 2019

    ReplyDelete
  19. Here is very general and the huge knowledgeable platform has been known by this blog.I reality appreciate this blog to have such kind of educational knowledge. Earn Free Xbox Gift Cards

    ReplyDelete