Thursday, December 1, 2016

Hello ....

     Hello good morning everyone, it is cold this morning sweeppea's feet are cold and she keeps walking over my legs with them and o my....   She is so tiny o sweeppea you say who is she she is my mini chi...  She is six years old now...  
     This is my favorite window...  I try to keep little flowers there so when I walk by to the kitchen or to the bathroom I get a little good feeling...  I moved my tiny christmas tree there to..
     Yesterday I went in the garden and to my surprise the purple daisies had made some blooms...
     I have a lot of things here with greens as well ....
     Golden birds...
     I have been washing all the things on my hutch, so full of dishes and what nots, this is just from one shelve...



    Still got a few more tomato's ....
     The little rose I picked by mamas house..  This house I admired ever since I was a little girl...  It always seemed like a rich person's home when I was little..  One day maybe I can take photos of it..  The tiny pink smelling so wonderful roses hang over a wooden fence taller than me...  They smell so good.. .   I picked two and brought them home and they are in the kitchen window...
   I love my blue glass to me there is nothing like it when I awaken and the sun is shinning through them in the morning, or afternoon...

     My back door, with window placks ....  I have had them forever, the moon thermometer and the rose maybe 35 years...  The humming bird mama gave me about 25 years ago..  And the pink flowered one is hers I recently brought from her house...


     The windows get wet in the winter and I have to wipe them down over and over...
     I love this ole coffee grinder....
     The other kitchen window...

     My violet blooming again...  The others have not and I don't know why...
     This one is huge it is like three plants in one ... It is really healthy but no blooms... This I call the majic window all the plants get so big in this window...
     It looks like a jungle there...

     My hanging ducks... A wind chim...  But I think they would break in the wind...  There are ceramic...

   Windows with pretty things to see...  Have a lovely day all with love Janice...







5 comments:

  1. I LOVE the beautiful coffee grinder, such a delight to see. You have some beautiful glass in your windows. Have a good day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. O me too it is one of my favorite things that I found on my papas truck.. You have a wonderful day too hugs

      Delete
  2. Good evening dear Janice, I enjoyed all the beautiful photos of your blue glass. I love it! I think your window decorations are beautiful and charming. I think I like the hummingbird the best. Your coffee grinder is to die for! I have always wanted one.
    It's getting colder here too in Oregon. I still have flowers blooming, but I think that will end next week when the temps drop in the 30's at night.
    Much love to you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your window is fantastic and i love very much your blue china and items.
    Hugs Alessandra

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the sight of all that blue prettiness....the blue bottles, the assortment of blue and white china in the dish rack and the pretty blue and white gingham on the back door. Your wall plaques are pretty too. Your window is a dream, lovely Janice!

    ReplyDelete