Tuesday, December 6, 2016

Good morning.... A touch of chatter...

    Having sinus issues this morning...  The weather is cold and today its cold but nice out we are having some sun....   Took a walk with my daughter to my grandson's school.   The other day we went thrifting I had so much fun looking through Christmas stuff...  And I found many nice things
     I found this ceramic shortbread pan for I think $2.99 brand new in the box. It came with a tiny little book with recipes for the shortbread, different flavors..
    It is so cut I love the designs...  So when I get back home I will be making some shortbread which is one of my favorites....

   I also found two wonderful brand new Christmas cook books with some really nice things inside, recipes...
   Pretty cookies...  I recently purchased a bunch of star cookie cutters....
     I found this it has stationary inside...  I have one already but it was empty when I found it years ago..  So I used it for holding photos when I was changing them into new photo books...
     But this one had the paper a few stickers and some envelopes inside...  
     
     I also found this set of stationary the box it was in was a tad broken so I just added to this box...  Sweet tiny bears which I also love...  With pretty pink envelopes...
     Then I found a pack of pretty Christmas cards....  





     Sweet envelopes...
     I love them all....  I love snowmen...  
     
     I also found some cute cookie cutters for christmas sugar cookies,  two angels a candy cane a tree and a snowflake perfect....  I already washed them up and they are drying...
     I also found these pop makers...  For a $1.49, I couldn't pass them up...  
     It was a fun day...   So I'm ready for Christmas...  I need to finish cleaning the living room so I can put my little silver tin tree up...  I bought all gold ornaments ....  And I last month found a golden skirt... 
                                     Exciting.....
     Hopefully I can show you everything I do...  My time has been consumed lately with church and binle study class and trying to do more things at mamas house...  So I'm sorry if I haven't been by your place but I'm trying to visit little by little I do appreciate all of you and your visits... Thank you so much for them...  Wishing you all a lovely day today....  I have to try to take better photos for the recyle place so they know exactly what they are he said..  So that is my chore for today..  My mission lol...  Sending love to you all where ever you are.....
                With love Janice ✨๐Ÿ’™☃❄️๐ŸŽ„๐Ÿ˜‡




6 comments:

  1. Janice, you certainly found some great bargains, the shortbread tray is wonderful and a real bargain. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great finds! The Christmas cards are absolutely fantastic
    Hugs Alessandra

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely goodies you found! I never think of looking for cards but, that is a great idea! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can imagine you had a fun day thrifting and find so many treasures on your way. That ceramic shortbread pan is really great, especially as it's new....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Janice, you sure found some special treasures while thrifting! Those cards are so pretty, and the shortbread pan will make some delicious treats. Have a blessed day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, with all the fun and excitement and pressures of Christmas, it is hard to visit, and even hard to blog! I am so enchanted by your vintage picture on your blog header. I still remember fondly my fur muff!

    ReplyDelete