Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Focussing


This weekend I stayed focussed on Taking my little Sweetpea to get a nail cut bath and the all the trimmings
I got a I thought a great deal for 53.00 dollars
for 
Bath, brushing nails trimmed and buffed ears cleaned and teeth brushed conditioner to skin and hair
and some other things
She is all buffy and clean to the nines
She has truly been neglected since Mama.. I mean I gave her a bath at home
but none the others..
It was well deserved
I'm trying to refocus this week with all the things that have to be attended to with Mama and the 
house. 
got most of the top deck cleaned now.. which is lovely.
I was so horribly sick with one thing after another but thankfully I'm on the road to recovery 
and are hoping to stay well so I can get more done,,,
The time is just flying by faster than I can hang on to it...

I have been in the Garden at home which helps me to get my thoughts together as well...
I never knew this Garden had so many Calla Lillie's they are popping up every where this year..
I have always loved them.. I had some from my old house when the children were
growing up.  I had dug them up after my divorce and brought them to Mama's house..
but in the several years that I have lived at this place I saw a couple come out after I 
clean the garden out..
but this is at least four years now and they are every where.. big ones smaller ones as well.  They
must had planted them all over..
But good for me.. hehe


My kitty peeping out and the bird hiding around the corner.. 


Soon will have sweetpeas again and all the flowers
I can't wait for Spring to arrive
what about you.. 
I hope everyone is doing fine
thank you 
so 
much
for all your lovely comments
I enjoy them and treasure them
Happy Wednesday 
with love 
Janice
ps
stay focused


9 comments:

  1. I so enjoy your blog and Ive read it a long time...Ive got some sweetpeas coming up on my fence..sure hopeing I have flowers from them..Thanks for all your beautiful post...Sandy C.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow thanks Sandy C. It's so nice to hear from you I often wonder who reads my blog besides the most responses I get which I'm very grateful for. I sure hope you get those Sweetpea flowers they are one of my favorites. Happy Wednesday with love

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a welcome surprise to see the calla Lilly's popping up. Your little bouquet of sweet peas is so pretty.
    I also went to you crochet blog and love your teacup and your pretty red and pink pillow. You've been busy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Look at that sweet baby! So cute and spiffy in that sweater! Glad you are feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your little Sweetpea dog looks so cute. She must like posing for pictures. I have never managed to get sweet peas to grow here, but they sure are pretty. I bought some wildflower seeds to plant, and the very next day the snow came and hasn't melted from the spot where I want to spread my perennial wildflowers. I am waiting for spring and can't hardly wait any longer.

    I am glad that you have been able to get out in your garden. Those calla lilies have pretty leaves.

    Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Janice, I wish I had a green thumb like yours. Your garden is going to look absolutely beautiful with all those flowers. Can't wait for Spring :-) Thank you for stopping by for a visit.

    Hugs and Kisses,
    ❤️Ana

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's good advice to stay focused, and I think it's great that you're getting things done around your mom's house. Your little doggie looks so cute, and I bet she loved all the pampering. Oh, those purple flowers are so pretty. I can't wait to plant some roses this spring.

    Take care, Janice. This is such a cute picture of you and your doggie.

    love, ~Sheri

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awww... Look at your sweet dog - what a cutie pie :)

    It's always a joy visiting you, dear Janice! Thank you for the many sweet comments on my blog.

    Love and hugs to you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your little dog must be so happy! I hope you are well and I know you are looking forward to spring. Everything is in bloom here...early spring for us in Oregon.

    ReplyDelete