Thursday, August 16, 2012

Whispers In Your Heart...................


Been sitting here all day thinking of what to say to Jesse. I'm not feeling to happy at the moment. I'm thinking did we rush this. ??? Jesse's mind has been on his Mom which is understandable... Totally, but in the mist of it all I feel like I'm alone in my own house. He sits all day in my bedroom watching T.V. and I barely see him. I sit alone in the Living Room crocheting watching T.V. I clean up the house and cook and do the laundry... trying to keep me busy and not thinking to much. We talk here and there on occasionally..
At first we we eating in the Living Room together and the last few days he don't even eat when I do. I have gotten an occasional kiss here and there. Today I left to go take Mom to do her errands which ended up being just me cause her knees were hurting to much. . So as I drove around doing the things. My mind was full of Jesse and should I even say anything under the circumstances??? I toyed with it, it went over and over in my mind. When I finished and came to Mom's I sat here continually thinking then I had remembered that I had texted him earlier asking him how did he feel about our relationship...He had replied Great and you.... I didn't get a chance to text back till I got here and I had told him I had some issues...He asked like what...I replied like I feel I'm alone in my own house...and it went on from there. He kind of hurt my feelings at one point so I stopped texting for a long minute and later replied. . .
I know this is a bit personal, but this is my open diary....I must move on and I decided I'm going to spend the nite at Mom's to do some serious thinking of things...thanks for the ear...wink..
Now Doily business....
Well, I'm still being busy with my Candy Cane line, I almost have the middle complete of my doily...Then I have to make, I believe 12 single Red Roses with white pedals to go around this whole middle part...I have to put a edging on them as well, then attached them on to the doily...
This is where I'm at, the last row of the middle piece. I'm hoping that I got it right because it has a edging on it so it makes it hard to see the stitches.
I hope I can accomplish it....
Last nite I decided to make a Candy Cane Tea bag holder...I had some trouble with changing the different colors...I think I messed up on it...though it still looks okay.
I'm not sure, but I think it was when I changed the colors if I added some stitches to it, because it came out wider than usual. I'm just putting on the edging to it..I still like it..I want to make a white one with Green edging and a white one with Red edging.
O my this photo came out blurry...darn...
well I just can't wait to get it done....I have some other ideas coming about for the Candy Cane Line, some pot holders as well...Hopefully I can get accomplished all that is in my mind for the line. Or at least close to it...
Funny, In the bathroom today, I thought of some things when I was getting the laundry out of the basket. Maybe a spring line as well will be on the way...who knows what tomorrow will bring...wishing you all a most lovely evening...with love Janice thank you for your lovely dear comments. I hold them all in my heart. May God bless you all............

4 comments:

  1. Janice,as always I have enjoyed coming over for a visit.
    I know I'm no expert,but reading your about your dilemma, I got thinking of how you can get through it. You obviously care a lot for each other,sooooo, why don't you put away your crochet for a night,turn off the TV. Put on some nice background music and set the table with candles. Then make a scrumptious dinner (his favourite)You never know, it's worth a try.
    I am quite addicted to having sewing or knitting in my hand at night(I can't sit still without) But sometimes I give myself a shake and put it all away and share some quality time with hubby,even if it's watching TV together and not speaking much.
    We only have one TV in the living room. My friend and her hubby watch different programmes in different rooms. I really don't think it's a good idea for a good relationship. But I might just say here,I definitely am not qualified to comment it's just my opinion.
    Wishing you all the very best my friend. xx hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. jEANETTEANN YOUR AWESOME, THANK YOU FOR SHARING WITH ME...i THINK IT'S A GREAT IDEA...sO TOMORROW WHEN i GO HOME THATS WHAT i WILL DO...HUGS GIANT ONE...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Jeanette's idea. Also, just take things slow. He's got alot on his mind regarding his mother, and it might be causing him some stress. Try to be patient and understanding regarding his dilemma (I know this part is hard, but please do your best).

    If you do decide to do that dinner, let us know how it turns-out. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Mara, I will surely do that....

    ReplyDelete