Saturday, September 3, 2011

Foggy Saturday Morning...



Well good morning, it's another foggy morning. Seems we have more of them foggy mornings than anything else..I hope I energy to go downstairs for a little while today. I didn't make it yesterday I didn't feel so well. well I got nerves because when I went to pick up Mom's medicine I had bent over to check something out on a shelf and got a little bit like I was going to fall over. I'm sure my neck is out of wack cause it has been but I can't afford the Chiropractor at the moment. It's only forty dollars at a wack but I still can't afford it rite now. maybe when and if I get on SSI. Well I'm okay rite now so I'm assuming that was the problem. I know when I'm walking at times I feel like that. Well anyways I was fooling around with the thread and needle again and thought why can't I make a bigger start to hang on the tree...
This is actually the beginning of a large star doily that I was starting to make, but as I was looking at it I was whats wrong with this.???
Then I thought ok big ones for large trees and little one for small trees. Just Ideas..I don't know I'm thinking maybe someone would buy some. I do have a order for two sage green and beige star doilies and maybe two more. hummm sound nice. maybe I can make a little bit extra money on the side. I want to fix my car it has two small things wrong with it. The parts don't cost much so maybe..this will be the way. I'm going to think positive to bring positive...Rite....:)



My head is just thinking so many things...So I have to slow down and write down my thoughts in a book I was thinking and see what I can come up with...

I tried to get a better shot, but with a cell phone and Mom's lighting in the kitchen it was hard to do. I hope you let me know what you think. As I do more I will show them. I cooked up some Swiss Chard last nite from my garden it taste so fresh and sweet a totally nicer taste to it when it comes out of the garden. I wish my garden had grew better. but I blessed for what I received for sure.

Just some garlic, tomato, salt and little bit Olive Oil...and wa la....

I wanted to continue to fry it, but everyone was hungry so I added some water like 1/2 cup and let it steam. It still was great Mom liked it and Vee to..we have eaten a lot of it but no one seems to be tired of it. I have some red started but they seem to be stuck like the green was at first. I also planted some collard green for the fall and early winter..it's about a inch high and I tried some leeks but they haven't spouted yet hummmmm. My cucumbers are still stuck. Maybe I need to test the dirt..maybe it's not good enough or something. I will have to check on it. Well It's a three day weekend. I was thinking to go to church on Sunday then maybe my son can get us on Sunday after church and we can go see Yuliana we haven't seen her for several weeks she is now three months time flies like always... and we can cook something on Monday barbecue maybe. . .Well I hope that you have a most wonderful weekend with your family or friends or both whom ever it may be with...with love Janice see you next week...unless I get on Sunday evening at my son's. God Bless.



No comments:

Post a Comment