Wednesday, March 28, 2018

๐ŸŒฟ๐Ÿฆ‹๐ŸŒผ๐ŸŒนFinally recovery...

     ๐Ÿƒ๐ŸŒผGood lovely morning everyone..  I believe I have finally recovered from being ill..  Yay!!!   Thank you everyone for your well wishes so appreciated very much so..And after days and days, well it seemed like it..  it has finally stopped raining.  Double yay!   The sun is out again today and I’m thrilled to see Mr. Sun ๐ŸŒž I have still so much to do at mama’s house cleaning out the cabinets totally is required so they can paint the kitchen and put up real cabinets instead od makeshift ones.  And on Friday getting a smal dumpster to remove the remaining things downstairs..  This is tuff at 60 and a broken down body.  But have to do it.  With the LORDS strength not my own.  This is how I have managed so far.  Unfortunately I don’t think I’m getting my yellow walls.  The place that is helping me have a certain paint pallet,  but maybe later,  I’m just grateful at what they are doing for free at that.   God is so amazing.  Mama’s house is pretty broken and I plainly don’t have that kind of money.  Just don’t ..  I asked God fo clean and decent and safe and thats what He is giving me.  Praise and Glory to Him.  ๐Ÿ™❤️
      ๐Ÿƒ๐ŸŒผWell I have a busy rest of the week and the whole month of April.  That is when all the work will be done and a big day at the end of April..electrical work etc.. I thought I’d share some Pioneer woman today with you..

     ๐Ÿƒ๐ŸŒผThese are some new placemats for me but been around for a while now..  they were $24.00 dollars for four, and for me seemed quite a bit
So I let it be.  One day months back I found two on discount for 75 cents each but couldn’t find more..  all of a sudden online they became $13.00
Dollars for four so excited I purchased them.  I love the bright colors of them.  
     ๐Ÿƒ๐ŸŒผI also purchased two packs of these new napkins...  

     ๐Ÿƒ๐ŸŒผ.    Color.....color....and more color...    ๐ŸŒผ๐Ÿƒ
     ๐Ÿƒ๐ŸŒผAll her things mix and match, I love that idea...  the canisters I purchased a few months back...  
     ๐Ÿƒ๐ŸŒผThis baker is part of her new spring collection.  Here’s the other piece it comes with...
     ๐Ÿƒ๐ŸŒผ So full of color and life...  I just love her things...❤️❤️❤️
     ๐Ÿƒ๐ŸŒผnew spring measure cup and measure bowls I love these using them..
     ๐Ÿƒ๐ŸŒผPioneer woman has some great new spring pieces for sure..

     ๐Ÿƒ๐ŸŒผ This is Rose shadow which I love, it truly feels vintage to me.  One day I hope to get the dish set to this.
She just came out with a strainer/colander and suppose to bring out a rolling pin..  great idea Pioneer woman..
      ๐Ÿƒ๐ŸŒผPretty... pretty..๐Ÿ™‚ makes my heart feel good..
     ๐Ÿƒ๐ŸŒผHere is mr. Malaciah he is one month now...
      ๐Ÿƒ๐ŸŒผA quick place setting...  different napkins....
      ๐Ÿƒ๐ŸŒผNow a quick post about my sweet potatoes
I use around five to six large sweet potatoes.  Peel and cute into large cubes..  and them to a 
Pot of water bring to a boil and boil till tender..  drain and place into a baker.  You can either 
Smash or leave them as they are sprinkle with brown sugar dot with butter and if you want 
Sprinlke around some evaporated milk top with marshmellows bake around 25 mins at 350’.  Or until 
Marshmellows are golden..  Keep a watch ๐Ÿง❤️๐Ÿ™‚
     ๐Ÿƒ๐ŸŒผWishing you all a wonderful rest of the week, with LoVe Janice ๐ŸŒผ๐Ÿƒ


















7 comments:

  1. So glad you are feeling better! What bright, cheerful pieces to add to your collection...lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have such bright pretty things in your kitchen. You know how to set a beautiful table.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many cheerful pieces and colours. Your nephew is fabulous
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my!Cute baby!I also love your great new purchases,perfect for your wonderful Pioneer Woman collection!Pretty salt and pepper dogs!I am glad you are okay.Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm glad to hear that you're feeling better, Janice! The cheery colours of your Pioneer Woman linens and dishes are just what I needed to see on this rainy day. Thanks for the visit and Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank the Lord that you are feeling better, Janice! Your PW collection is growing with all those pretty, happy colors.
    I'm also happy to hear that things are happening at your Mama's house. that must bring great joy to you.
    Hope you had a wonderful Easter.

    ReplyDelete