Saturday, October 21, 2017

Saturday's Chatter opps Monday's

🌿❤🌼So now its Sunday evening late almost Monday morning..  how did that happen I don't know sometimes I just get caught up in ten different things.. what to chatter about, hummm..  there are so many things I'm not sure.. let me check in my photos maybe that will jolt my memory.. lol
🌿❤🌼ah yes it is this adorable tea set from Temp-tations, gingham garden...  so so cute..  They had a sale so I was able to purchase with my Q. card. And got easy payments..  I wanted to share it with you ...
It is so very sweet..   it reminds me of spring for sure when the flowers are a blooming and the butterflies are flying around between the flowers and it even has a cute Lady bug on the lower area.. I love Lady bugs..  just the other day I saw a wee one flying in mid air, usually you don't see them flying they are landed on a plant ...
     The sweet little honey pot, it comes with a spoon and it has a little lady bug on the end..  
     It comes with this lovely platter and the teapot sugar and a creamer... and the sweet spoon
    🦋❤🌼  So I washed her up and decided to have tea...   I don't have the matching mugs but I perfer this vintage teacup and saucer...

     I decided to use my Pioneer woman cow creamer...  I love her so much...  the gingham napkin is from Pioneer woman ...  I also have a solid red one also from Pioneer woman...❤🦋🌼
     All so whimsical ...

     I also made these pizza muffins, so simple wit pilsbury crescent rolls pizza sauce and three cheese blend.. kids loved them..o I almost forgot the mini pepperoni 's...
     I did half with out them... and served them on the platter..
      Well my dearest, it is 12 midnight time to be gone to bed...  wishing you all a wonderful new week, hope you are all doing well...  with love Janice🦋❤🌼



13 comments:

  1. Cheerful teaset and I love that red cow as milkjug. Your pizza muffins are tantalizing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet and fun teaset, Janice. They bring a cheery smile to my face. Those pizza muffins of yours look delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a lovely set, love the touch of gingham and those muffins look amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fun and lovely teaset!
    Hugs Alessandra

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful red tea set!So cheerful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the red gingham and I must try those pizza muffins!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOve the red /white teaset so lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a lovely tea set, Janice! It looks very cheerful. The pizza muffins look delicious!....Christine

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my goodness, this tea set is sooooo cute, Janice. And I LOVE the white tea cup and saucer. Pizza muffins, have never heard of them before, but they sure look good.

    Wishing you wonderful November days coming up, sweet friend.

    love, ~Sheri

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a charming tea set! I''m also loving the lovely white teacup. Have you seen the "Kari" teapot by the Pioneer Woman? It has an aqua lid, handle and spout, while the body is decorated with pretty flowers. I wished that they sold it in Canada!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my goodness, Janice, that is the cutest tea set!!! I'm just in love with it and the spoon with the ladybug is too adorable. Your savory muffins look so yummy!
    Also, your plum hand pies in your latest post look so good, too. You've been busy!

    ReplyDelete