Monday, August 28, 2017

πŸ‚πŸŒΊπŸ’πŸŒMama's Banana Bread

πŸŒπŸ’πŸ‚πŸŒΊπŸ‚     Hello there,
      I been baking this afternoon and the house smells of Banana Bread..  this is mama's recipe so I thought I would share it with you....  She made this since I was a little girl...
                         

                                        πŸŒπŸ’πŸ‚πŸŒΊπŸ‚BANANA BREADπŸ‚πŸŒΊπŸ‚πŸ’πŸŒ
      1 1/2 cups of Sugar
      1 cup of butter
              Cream Sugar and butter, cream well.
      Add four slightly beaten eggs and mix well.
      Add 7 medium small very ripe smashed Bananas mix well.

    Sift:  2 cups of Flour
            2 teaspoon's salt plus 2 teaspoon's baking soda and add it to
    The mixture and mix add in 1 1/2 teaspoon's of Vanilla and one cup of chopped walnuts

    Mix all ingredients well...
    Preheat oven to 350' degree's then grease and flour two loaf pans and fill both half way
    Up.  

               50-60 minutes for large loafs
               25-40 minutes for small loaf pans
     I checked then at 50 minutes for my large one..
                       I hope you like it...  

                       
      πŸŒπŸ’πŸ‚πŸŒΊπŸ‚πŸŒπŸ’πŸ‚πŸŒΊπŸ‚πŸŒπŸ’πŸ‚πŸŒΊπŸ‚πŸŒπŸ’πŸ‚πŸŒΊπŸ‚πŸŒπŸ’πŸ‚πŸŒΊπŸ‚πŸŒπŸ’πŸ‚πŸŒΊπŸ‚πŸŒ
                                                              With LoVe, Janice....

11 comments:

  1. That looks so good!

    But I totally thought the bananas were mashed potatoes with the skin on. I thought it was another recipe! ;-) Har.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can almost smell it, I love banana bread. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can almost smell it, I love banana bread. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The banana bread looks delicious! That is a lot like the recipe I use. We have just finished a loaf.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That must be delicious, the photos look already yummie, and....this bananabread is another memory to your mama, so it will even be more tasty.

    ReplyDelete
  6. They look delicious, I love the addition of walnuts.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Janice, that bread looks divine. Bet it's fabulous. Thanks for the recipe. Hope you have a nice day today. Don't let that pretty bowl fall off the counter! It's close to the edge. Your Pioneer Woman things are so beautiful. Hugs. Susan

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my goodness Janice, your banana breads look incredible. It is one of my very favorite breads. I am definitely trying your beloved Mama's recipe.

    Thank you for sharing your recipe.


    Janet
    rosemary-thyme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. This banana bread looks Yummy, Janice, and it's even more special because it's your mama's recipe. My son-in-law makes banana bread with chocolate chips every Christmas. You should try it sometime, you may like it. : )

    ~Sheri

    ReplyDelete